Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2938
Like Tree15683Likes

Thread: Dark Angel's Render Images

Thanks
    Thanked 102,969 Times in 26,453 Posts
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost PopularSOTM #30 WinnerSOTM #31 WinnerSOTM #32 WinnerSOTM #33 WinnerSOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #23 WinnerSOTM #52 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #58 WinnerSOTM #61 WinnerSOTM #62 Winner

Re: Dark Angel's Render Images

Have a good evening everyone! Well today i have finished 3 renders my own selection. So i will start with Mika from Girls und Panzer series. The image has two versions in different stance inside the original image and also they had different size. I made both those images. The image was found at Pixiv.net and it has resolution 827x1169px. The final renders from both images was left with the original coloring. Also a minor sharpness at 35% was applied at both renders.I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Girls und Panzer - Mika Source JPG Image 

Pixiv.net Link : Girls und Panzer - Mika

PNG files are 718 KB & 519 KB & 219 KB file at 827x1169px.

Spoiler: Girls und Panzer - Mika Render 1 

Spoiler: Girls und Panzer - Mika Render 2 

Spoiler: Girls und Panzer - Mika Render 3 

Here there is the PSD file 6,5 MB

Girls und Panzer - Mika & Mika

@nanashi1; @samyeung46; @FinalPyre; @T-ELOS; @TsubameGaeshi; @renano; @Soranus; @pichu655889; @ryuta; @Konstantinos; @Petros; @Evdokia; @DesertLotus; @Silver Crystal ; @Jezebel; @Hentaizilla; @moemoe-kyun; @Ignis; @FireShark @Anestis; @Alistar; @Touwa Erio; @Toon Link; @|?| KK |?|; @Chitanda Eru; @Hexagon; @Mikado Sensei @Hetalia; @Aria Company @velka @dawnotaku @Chocola; @Faireye; @Shinseph;

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost PopularSOTM #30 WinnerSOTM #31 WinnerSOTM #32 WinnerSOTM #33 WinnerSOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #23 WinnerSOTM #52 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #58 WinnerSOTM #61 WinnerSOTM #62 Winner

And the secodn render of the day that i really wanted to do for some time now and it's Graf Zeppelin Kantai Collection. It's sexy and SFW the same time! Also because it was cropped her skirt i made another one version with re-drawing the missing / cropped areas of the skirt and a small part of her knee. The image was found at danbooru and it was created by the artist "criin_(659503)" and it has resolution of 780x1103px. <- The original cropped image but after the re-drawn parts the sized changed at 847x1119px. Also both renders has undergone GreycStoration 2% and Sharpness 45%. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Kantai Collection - Graf Zeppelin Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 733 KB 780x1103px and 743 KB 847x1119px.

Spoiler: Kantai Collection - Graf Zeppelin Render 1 

Spoiler: Kantai Collection - Graf Zeppelin Render 2 

Here there is the PSD file 16,1 MB

Kantai Collection - Graf Zeppelin PSD

@nanashi1; @samyeung46; @FinalPyre; @T-ELOS; @TsubameGaeshi; @renano; @Soranus; @pichu655889; @ryuta; @Konstantinos; @Petros; @Evdokia; @DesertLotus; @Silver Crystal ; @Jezebel; @Hentaizilla; @moemoe-kyun; @Ignis; @FireShark @Anestis; @Alistar; @Touwa Erio; @Toon Link; @|?| KK |?|; @Chitanda Eru; @Hexagon; @Mikado Sensei @Hetalia; @Aria Company @velka @dawnotaku @Chocola; @Faireye; @Shinseph;

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

And the third render of the day is with Izumi Sagiri from Eromanga-sensei series. The image was found at danbooru and it has resolution of 825x1275px. The original image was created by the artist "hitsukuya" The final render was left with original coloring. There wasn't any needs for the using GreycStoration & Sharpness filtering. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Eromanga-sensei - Izumi Sagiri Source JPG Image 

PNG file is 857 KB at 825x1275px.

Spoiler: Eromanga-sensei - Izumi Sagiri Render 

Here there is the PSD file 7,6 MB

Eromanga-sensei - Izumi Sagiri PSD

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Good evening my friends! So for today's release i have barely finished one render. This is from Fate/Extra and Tamamo no Mae (Caster). The image was found at yande.re and she was created by the artist "silver (chenwen)" <- i might do more renders from his/her images in the future. The imge was resolution of 1200x1840px. And i made 2 versions from her. One was left with the original coloring and the second one was undergone leveling & curve adjustments. Both renders have GreycStoration at 2% and Smart Sharpness at 45% applied in the end. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Fate Extra - Tamamo no Mae (Caster) Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 1,36 MB and 1,44 MB at 1200x1840px.

Spoiler: Fate Extra - Tamamo no Mae (Caster) Render 1 

Spoiler: Fate Extra - Tamamo no Mae (Caster) Render 1 

Here there is the PSD file 28,1 MB

Fate Extra - Tamamo no Mae (Caster) PSD

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Hello and good evening everyone. For today's release i have finished 2 renders Both images/character have 2 version of renders with different setup. I will start with Goryoukaku (Oshiro Project) with staring this blond girl. The image was found at yande.re and she was designed by the artist "dabadhi". The image has resolution of 1600x2152px. I made two renders with her. One remained as is and the other is with removed the ribbon that is flowing at midair. Both render were left with the original coloring.

Spoiler: Goryoukaku (Oshiro Project) Source JPG Image 

yande.re Link : Goryoukaku (Oshiro Project)

PNG files are each 2,1 MB at 1600x2152px.

Spoiler: Goryoukaku (Oshiro Project) Render 1 

Spoiler: Goryoukaku (Oshiro Project) Render 2 

Here there is the PSD file 19,6 MB

Goryoukaku (Oshiro Project) PSD

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

And the second render of the day is with Izumi Sagiri from Eromanga-sensei series. The image was found at yande.re and it has resolution of 2480x3507px. The original image was created by the artist "dylannn". I made two version of Sagiri's image. One render was left as is and the second one i removed the hand that it was lifting her T-Shirt and i re-drawn the T-shirt trying to match the lines and the shades of the coloring of the original areas of the image. I hope that you will come to like more the second version rather the original as is image. Both final renders was left with original coloring. There wasn't any needs for the using GreycStoration & Sharpness filtering. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Eromanga-sensei - Izumi Sagiri Source JPG Image 

PNG files are 2,6MB and 2,7MB at 2480x3507px.

Spoiler: Eromanga-sensei - Izumi Sagiri Render 1 

Spoiler: Eromanga-sensei - Izumi Sagiri Render 2 

Here there is the PSD file 64,1 MB

Eromanga-sensei - Izumi Sagiri PSD

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Hello and good evening everyone! For today's release i have finished three charcters. Two of are an original artwork. I will start with the original artwork. The blondie girl was created by the artist "cozyquilt" and the image was found at danbooru and it has resolution of 898x1211px. The final render was left with the original coloring. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Sexy Blond Girl - Original Character (By Cozyquilt) Source JPG Image 

PNG file is 778 KB at 898x1211px.

Spoiler: Sexy Blond Girl - Original Character (By Cozyquilt) Render 

Here there is the PSD file 6,2 MB

Sexy Blond Girl - Original Character (By Cozyquilt) PSD

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

The second original artwork of a cute neko-mimi girl and again from the artist "cozyquilt" and the image was found at danbooru and it has resolution of 937x1268px. The final render was left with the original coloring. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Neko-mimi Girl - Original Character (By Cozyquilt) Source JPG Image 

PNG file is 884 KB at 937x1268px.

Spoiler: Neko-mimi Girl - Original Character (By Cozyquilt) Render 

Here there is the PSD file 11,4 MB

Neko-mimi Girl - Original Character (By Cozyquilt) PSD

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

And the third and final render of the day is Yame Yukana from Hajimete no Gal. The image was found at danbooru and the image was created by the artist "uenotei" and the image has resolution of 1920x2683px. The final render was left with the original coloring. No other filtering adjustments was done. I will provide the original image and the PSD file.

Spoiler: Hajimete no Gal - Yame Yukana Source JPG Image 

PNG file is 2,64 MB at 1920x2683px.

Spoiler: Hajimete no Gal - Yame Yukana Render 

Here there is the PSD file 50,8 MB

Hajimete no Gal - Yame Yukana PSD

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Good evening everyone! for today's release i have picked up one original character to render. But i made two renders from this character. It's basicaly the same character with different color and dress arrange. The image was found at yande.re and she was designed by the artist "roy_(pixiv12676578)" bot images has resolution of 2480x3507px. Both renders were left with original coloring. I will provide the original source images and the PSD file.

Spoiler: High Heels China Dress Girl - Original Character (By Roy) Source JPG Image 1 

Spoiler: High Heels China Dress Girl - Original Character (By Roy) Source JPG Image 2 

PNG files are 2,92 MB and 2,94 MB at 2480x3507px.

Spoiler: High Heels China Dress Girl - Original Character (By Roy) Render 1 

Spoiler: High Heels China Dress Girl - Original Character (By Roy) Render 2 

Here there is the PSD file 77 MB

High Heels China Dress Girl - Original Character (By Roy) PSD

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thread Information