The Cursed

Winter Heart
Elite Member
Jan 10, 2011
Welcome to the Cursed GFX lab™

here I will keep you updated on the latest of the lab results (yes even the bad ones)
(note:the list is sorted from the oldest to the latest creation accordingly)
(TwilightSeeker was my username in Keishou Scanlations)
Enjoy

index.php
ThebestAVatarcopycopy.png
AVAFr.jpg
25HellSingcopy.png
chickenwings.png
Avalolrealthing.png
287763-DIUF3GY.jpg
sigcurse.jpg
SIgigig.jpg
thEREALSIGcopy.jpg
ryr19951.jpg

Afrooo.jpg
Sigs.jpg

Holdme.png
Orochimaru.png
hellsing.png
Shinlong.png
Bringiton.png
Souijirou88.jpg
Shanks.png
Alien.png
JamesBond.png
Eminem.png
TsunaforGin.png
TsunaforGinBW.png
Miku.png
Mikucopy.png
MAfiiemo.png
KazuyaSOTW.png
Myfinest.jpg

337713-QBLZ86B.png
Thesearch.png
Fruityfruits.png
Korum.png
DeadPool-1.png
stylesoftheart.png
W1.png
lily.png
Pheonix_girl_by_Minichi_01copy.jpg

midnighttemptress.jpg
Premade_Background_143_by_AshenSorrowcopy.jpg
Enchanted.jpg
holycowcopy.png

hope you enjoyed them
Please do not rip and claim that they are your own work"(cause that really suck y'know)
you can +rep/thanks me if you like my works :3(the buttons are on the left bottom corner of the post )

Note:
(some signatures were made for battles or they were gifts :3)

Last edited:
Reactions: playerkhan
depends actually sometimes 5-10 other times 20-30 (when I am unsure of which on is better)
btw thanks for taking the time to go through it :D

Last edited:
depends actually sometimes 5-10 other times 20-30 (when I am unsure of which on is better)
btw thanks for taking the time to go through it :D

Wow.. 20-30. Never had that much. xD Oh and your welcome. ^^ Just doing my job as the mod of this section. I want to keep it clean and active. ;]

ah okay I will try to make it more active though I want to battle people more >.>
where can I challenge them?

ah okay I will try to make it more active though I want to battle people more >.>
where can I challenge them?

at the moment, we only have the SOTM as a competition... And soon the rpg thread will be a "battle" thread but, we have to gather more participants first. ^^

If you have any ideas how you want the "battle" to be, we can always introduce a new thread for it. :]

battle=signature battle
okay and I told to sensei about this matter too...>.>
btw I forgot to mention that the sigs which have around 10-20 layers are the best coz that means I have a general concept
but I am doing a lil testing with the effects :D

I see. We only hold monthly sig contest at the moment because we're still in the "advertising" mode of the competition and we would like to gather contestants first. But as soon as everything gets regular and stuff like that, we will try to implement a shorter wait competition. ^^

I see, I would really like to learn the effects but I don't know much of them. xD The entry I've submitted in the SOTM is actually my first try to make a sig. :]]

ah well that is pretty good for a first try
*looks at mine* *puts my head down*
I think it takes a while for one to get used to the effects and all :v
but the main thing is to experiment with everything and have fun doing it and you should check out some tuts and try to get the effects which you like from there and then make your own style
the afro samurai is one which I did while following a step by step tut (yes I admitted that coz I AM A REAL MAN)
but that tut was very usefull you should check it out too
Link: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/130/7/7/Full_Signature_Tutorial_by_Senthrax.jpg
(It was on my favourites till nao :D) it teaches about the main effects and all really reallly useful

Reactions: shitotaku
I'm the only one that uploaded a GIF image XD, BTW your sig's rock! i like the Kazuya very much, if you make your entry you could even be the winner already XD. 20 layers! i could do only 8 layers. pretty much makes it confusing for me.

Well here I will be uploading all my renders which I had rendered

Enjoy ;)

Rabbit-2.png
Bunnygirl-1.png
BunnyFate.png
Kiraguywithguitar.png
sabercopy-1.png

+rep/thanks with a comment is always appreciated :3

~Update~
holycowcopy.png

was going to complete this but I ran out of things and ideas to put in so that it can become the SOTM entry but meh it was good practice XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm the only one that uploaded a GIF image XD, BTW your sig's rock! i like the Kazuya very much, if you make your entry you could even be the winner already XD. 20 layers! i could do only 8 layers. pretty much makes it confusing for me.

thank you but Kazuya one was actually an SOTW entry in SH so I won't be using that again ...
anyway its nice that you can play with animations I can make blinking but thats all
and actually I feel that now is the only time where I actually started making Sigs of my style...
anyway thank you for your awesome comment(it just feel great to hear something like that once in a while)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。