[Results] The Gift #01

Velenora

Sometimes Here
Elite Member
Jan 17, 2016
Welcome to ‘[Results] The Gift #01’!

This thread is dedicated to the signatures that were created for The Gift event. Each signature will be displayed here. For those that received a ‘gift’, please make sure to post which participant you think made the signature for you. If you are correct, the participant will let you know. They cannot, however, tell you that you were wrong, as I will be the one doing that so no one will be giving themselves away.

Thank you to everyone who has participated, and we hope that those that weren’t able to join the event this time around will be able to participate in the future ones! Most of all, we hope everyone had fun!

Hosts:
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; [Currently on hiatus, so I'm going to be posting the 'Results' and 'The Gift #02' this time around. He became a Gigolo. If you want him for business, PM me.]
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];

Participants:
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] ;
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

The Gifts:
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Unown-kuns%20siggy_zpslgxws2sh.png

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
bbQzyZ.png

8Zq92d.png

Igniss%20siggy_zpsccbaaz7m.png

35iwwwo.jpg

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];
QM155k.png

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];
pzdDPn.png

Yb3XNk.png

23lkw12.jpg

NAa9Qk.jpg

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];
TKoss%20siggy_zpsjnt3lw1a.png

Reactions: T-ELOS and Ignis
Oh my, all the signatures are so epic this time around (゚∀゚)b

Also, three for me? Colour me flattered (〃∇〃) Here are my guesses, then:

This one's from [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
8Zq92d.png
this one's from [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
and this one's from [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; herself!
35iwwwo.jpg
I always like semi-illegible text on signatures―lemme try guessing:
White: "sugar on your soul"―easy; this one's fully visible.
Magenta: "you like desire"―okay, I guess I missed something there.
Semi-translucent white: "you're hard, we hats quite born, get old and nerf quite enough"―ooookay. I'm bad at this.

Yb3XNk.png

My guess goes to [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; - Because it's his habit, that he relatively small siggys makes, and that he often gives additionally texts to siggys.xD
23lkw12.jpg

My guess goes to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; - Because it's totally her style...xD
NAa9Qk.jpg

My guess goes to [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; - Because the facts what she about me knows...xD

Well, if I may be wrong. Then is it matter, because the siggys are really well done - matter who it made has! You're the best, thanks!...:goodtea:

Yb3XNk.png

My guess goes to [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; - Because it's his habit, that he relatively small siggys makes, and that he often gives additionally texts to siggys.xD
You got that right, and the reasoning is also exactly right―I'm not really used to doing multiple styles, so what I make will be quite easy to identify. Hope it's to your liking ヽ(`▽´)/

You got that right, and the reasoning is also exactly right―I'm not really used to doing multiple styles, so what I make will be quite easy to identify. Hope it's to your liking ヽ(`▽´)/

Of course I like it, because you got my favorite mythological creature - the dragon! And if I may not wrong, it's from Yugioh! - Where I once a player was about years ago...xD

this one's from [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
And was this so obviously (btw, I hope also that you're it enjoying will...xD)...?:goodtea:

Reactions: Ignis
Of course I like it, because you got my favorite mythological creature - the dragon! And if I may not wrong, it's from Yugioh! - Where I once a player was about years ago...xD

And was this so obviously (btw, I hope also that you're it enjoying will...xD)...?:goodtea:
Same here. Who doesn't like dragons, really? And yes, it's the Blue Eyes White Dragon, from an illustration I found sometime ago.

Of course I will! It's got a colour scheme I like (red <3) and quite neatly done. More important, of course, is that you were kind enough to gift me a signature :)

and this one's from [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; herself!
35iwwwo.jpg
I always like semi-illegible text on signatures―lemme try guessing:
White: "sugar on your soul"―easy; this one's fully visible.
Magenta: "you like desire"―okay, I guess I missed something there.
Semi-translucent white: "you're hard, we hats quite born, get old and nerf quite enough"―ooookay. I'm bad at this.

Yes, that's right!~ :D

Hahaha, oh boy, the guessing for the text made my day!
The magenta text was, "bury you like treasure", as for the semi-translucent white text... a whole lot of gibberish. Although I will say that "you're hard" was not it xD

The 'sugar on your soul' was supposed to be a reference to the 'who is sweeter' conversation we had, hur hur :giveme:

23lkw12.jpg
My guess goes to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; - Because it's totally her style...xD

Well, if I may be wrong. Then is it matter, because the siggys are really well done - matter who it made has! You're the best, thanks!...:goodtea:

Yup, that's right! ^^ Haha, it was that obvious? xD

That's alright, I'm glad you like it! :fulfilled:

Reactions: Ignis
Same here. Who doesn't like dragons, really? And yes, it's the Blue Eyes White Dragon, from an illustration I found sometime ago.

Of course I will! It's got a colour scheme I like (red <3) and quite neatly done. More important, of course, is that you were kind enough to gift me a signature :)

Like expected then...xD

Well, I wanted for you just the siggy make, what to you fits (often warrior ladies), like this konoichi-nekomimi-girl (what this render on the same time prefect and imperfect was - Because her pose, it wasn't possible her completely give)...:goodtea:

Yes, that's right!~ :D

Hahaha, oh boy, the guessing for the text made my day!
The magenta text was, "bury you like treasure", as for the semi-translucent white text... a whole lot of gibberish. Although I will say that "you're hard" was not it xD

The 'sugar on your soul' was supposed to be a reference to the 'who is sweeter' conversation we had, hur hur :giveme:
"Bury you like treasure"? Oh, my. That's just so... sweet. Obsessive, aren't we? <3

Hah, I like to write gibberish for that too―as long as the text serves its decorative purpose. Still fun to guess, though! And yes, I can't imagine you writing "you're hard" in such an innocuous signature; but that's what my (obviously pure and innocent) eyes saw, so ( ;・`ω・´)

Yup, I recognised that "sugar on your soul" line right away!

Like expected then...xD

Well, I wanted for you just the siggy make, what to you fits (often warrior ladies), like this konoichi-nekomimi-girl (what this render on the same time prefect and imperfect was - Because her pose, it wasn't possible her completely give)...:goodtea:
'Tis true, I like strong and proud grills. And I think the pose fits in just fine―it provides a rather unusual perspective compared to most signatures where in most cases the characters/renders are standing. An upside-down pose also certainly fits a kunoichi, I'd say.

Also, three for me? Colour me flattered (〃∇〃) Here are my guesses, then:

This one's from [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
8Zq92d.png

Right guess :3 Hope it's good enough to make you happy ^^
My guess goes to [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; - Because the facts what she about me knows...xD

I'm glad you like it, thanks for the kind words as well^^

Right guess :3 Hope it's good enough to make you happy ^^
Of course it does! I really like the frolic mix of colours and the overall impression of the signature; it makes me feel tranquil.

And with that, I'm done setting up a rotator for the signatures gifted to me. Should rotate all three between yours, nana's, and Vel's every time a page containing my post(s) is (re)loaded (*´ω`*)

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
pzdDPn.png

QM155k.png

did I guess right?

'Tis true, I like strong and proud grills. And I think the pose fits in just fine―it provides a rather unusual perspective compared to most signatures where in most cases the characters/renders are standing. An upside-down pose also certainly fits a kunoichi, I'd say.
Damn it, couldn't find the original pic of her...>_>

Anyway, well because she is on a free fall from a building - Where then because of it is she upside-down...xD

Damn it, couldn't find the original pic of her...>_>

Anyway, well because she is on a free fall from a building - Where then because of it is she upside-down...xD
Wouldn't be a ninja without some jumping around that puts even Spiderman to shame!

Oh looks like someone made me a sig! I'd say [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; made this. Did I guess correctly? Looks awesome too! Love the design.

TKoss%20siggy_zpsjnt3lw1a.png

Oh looks like someone made me a sig! I'd say [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; made this. Did I guess correctly? Looks awesome too! Love the design.
Yeah, you did...xD

I had just "randomly" basketball in mind, where then did this made...~

Well, have fun with, TKos^_^!

Reactions: T-ELOS
Yeah, you did...xD

I had just "randomly" basketball in mind, where then did this made...~

Well, have fun with, TKos^_^!

It looks great man! Thanks a lot! I will definitely be using it.

Plus the red in the sig matches the Chicago Bulls, my favorite basketball team! They are red too.

It looks great man! Thanks a lot! I will definitely be using it.

Plus the red in the sig matches the Chicago Bulls, my favorite basketball team! They are red too.
Oh, stop TKos, otherwise I'll red...:fullblush:

Well, it was targeted toward Chicago Bull with the siggy...xD

2 for me!? :blushhappy:

Eh...Let's see..

5VRAAq.png

From [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; :runhappy:

z42vv6.png

Hm.. My guess goes to [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];

Am I rite? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.