[Results] The Gift #00

M

Monmonpon

Welcome to ‘[Results] The Gift #00’!
This thread is dedicated to the signatures that were created for The Gift event. Each signature will be displayed here. For those that received a ‘gift’, please make sure to post which participant you think made the signature for you. If you are correct, the participant will let you know. They cannot, however, tell you that you were wrong, as Velenora and I will be the ones doing that so no one will be giving themselves away.

Thank you to everyone who has participated, and we hope that those that weren’t able to join the event this time around will be able to participate in the future ones! Most of all, we hope everyone had fun!

Hosts:
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];

Participants:
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
jezebel_by_monmonpon-da1qogl.png

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];
pichu_by_monmonpon-da1qoio.png

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
kk_by_monmonpon-da1qoiz.png

vels_siggy_zpsscuzda8d_by_monmonpon-da1qoi3.png

a792yq_by_monmonpon-da1qogt.png

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
k_chans_siggy2_zpswnxtmn0s_by_monmonpon-da1qohl.png

Everyone did such a wonderful job on the signatures! :lapi_happy: Thank you so much again for participating!
Also thank you very much to the two participants that took the time and effort to create a signature for me. I love them~ :fulfilled:

My Guesses:

Everyone did such a wonderful job on the signatures! :lapi_happy: Thank you so much again for participating!
Also thank you very much to the two participants that took the time and effort to create a signature for me. I love them~ :fulfilled:

My Guesses:

Lol, this is for me too much...:fullblush:

Edit: Well, your guess was/is right - I hope that you with your fun having will...:goodtea:

Reactions: Velenora
Oh dear, this is going to be rather embarrassing if my guess is wrong xD

I'm going to say [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; did my sig!

Yeah, I agree with you, Pichu. This isn't to mistake Unown-kun's making style...xD

Oh my! They're all beautiful, and wonderfully done.

I'm going to have to guess, and I hope I'm correct... [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; created the sig for me.

Oh my! They're all beautiful, and wonderfully done.

I'm going to have to guess, and I hope I'm correct... [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; created the sig for me.

You're right, I made it:3
I hope you like it my strawberry:3 :rr_phew:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

What is really that easy? x3

Reactions: pichu655889
Yeah, due following reasons: 1st the participants - well, except Mon's making style are the other's meanwhile known...; 2nd well, actually the same like at 1st..; 3rd the relative thick black lines top and below at the siggy are obviously your work...

Well, you did everywhere your finger prints left...xD
Yay, thank you so much, Shi! :miku_happy:
Lol, you're anytime welcome^_^!

Last edited:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Aww, thanks so much kamisama :nekopara_hug:

Yep, the fact that I got a Haruna sig kinda narrowed down my options to either nanashi-senpai or kamisama already :XD:
And as nanashi-senpai said, the sig is more your style than his :thumbup:

Also thanks to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; for organising this game!

Last edited:

My Guesses:

I couldn't make all three, but the pleasure's all mine to take part :)

You guessed right, hope you like it :alice_happy:

I'd also like to thank you and Monmonpon for hosting the event. Here's hoping for more participants next time!

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; it's your turn to guess, if you don't mind.

Yep, the fact that I got a Haruna sig kinda narrowed down my options to either nanashi-senpai or kamisama already :XD:

Also thanks to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; for organising this game!

You're welcome Pichu ♥

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Oh, I don't mind at all.

My guesses are

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
k_chans_siggy2_zpswnxtmn0s_by_monmonpon-da1qohl.png

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];
kk_by_monmonpon-da1qoiz.png

Thank you both very much for sparing your time, I really like both of the gifts ^^ Very much appreciated <3​

Darn, I KNEW I should've picked a different character XD

That's okay Pichu~ :lapi_happy:

I couldn't make all three, but the pleasure's all mine to take part :)

You guessed right, hope you like it :alice_happy:

I'd also like to thank you and Monmonpon for hosting the event. Here's hoping for more participants next time!

I adore it!~ :bigeyes: And you're welcome, thank you for participating in it! :miku_happy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.