[► Malicent's Workshop] Come in :DDDDD

Malicent

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Hi! and welcome to my little workshop, here is will present my noobish works... hope you like it!

uOM6PJE.jpg

If you want a signature or avatar you can ask me via PM following the next requirements:

• Size (Max: 500x300 for Sigs / 200x200 for Avas).
  • Image: Only 1 render or image per Sig/Ava (trust me, more than one is painful).
  • Fonts: (Remember... Shorter=Better).
  • Remember being patient and say Thanks :D

I'll update the gallery constantly ^^

Cya later~

Is really unique - I see that you really much effort in your project(s) give, and I see your unique style behind... Keep this attitude further... I'm sure that the rest of ASF-members this also value know will, how I already...:goodtea:

Based on those you have posted thus far, your work is quite good on a technical level.

If what I say afterwords is out of line or disconcerting, then I do apologize. I merely just want to critique a bit.

This is only based on 'feeling'. I do applaud you on using the PS tools well. However, perhaps, it lacks artistic or personal drive. What I mean is, your work is lovely to look at, your placement of effects enhances or blends well with other objects, good choice of complementary colors, and juxtaposition of the character are done nicely. Most pros would go for that.

For myself, I go with 'feeling'. I have difficulty 'feeling' your youth or freedom or 'yourself' at times. I feel a little bit of you, but not too much to make me say, "Yeah, these are definitely Malicent's works." You're almost there though. Just need more time or a push.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I need to see more work. Maybe I need to wait and allow you to explore and grow.

For now, thank you for sharing your work for us to see and appreciate.

Best of luck to your future projects~

Reactions: namalandrcont
Actualization~

wlrFo0H.png

5b102u0.png

Set for a friend!

HfWGjQl.jpg

znS5CIH.jpg

Based on those you have posted thus far, your work is quite good on a technical level.

If what I say afterwords is out of line or disconcerting, then I do apologize. I merely just want to critique a bit.

This is only based on 'feeling'. I do applaud you on using the PS tools well. However, perhaps, it lacks artistic or personal drive. What I mean is, your work is lovely to look at, your placement of effects enhances or blends well with other objects, good choice of complementary colors, and juxtaposition of the character are done nicely. Most pros would go for that.

For myself, I go with 'feeling'. I have difficulty 'feeling' your youth or freedom or 'yourself' at times. I feel a little bit of you, but not too much to make me say, "Yeah, these are definitely Malicent's works." You're almost there though. Just need more time or a push.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I need to see more work. Maybe I need to wait and allow you to explore and grow.

For now, thank you for sharing your work for us to see and appreciate.

Best of luck to your future projects~

In the past i felt limited because my poor resources bank, but now i have a bigger collection that i can work a lot better.
And you can see the results above...

I'm always trying to improve my style...

Actualization Incoming!

blood_moon_by_malicentvanhart-d89077e.png

Blood Moon Kalista is just too Sexy~

Click for Full size:

GIA MY MASTER! I luv his/her Art! :nyanmusu_sparkle: <3

See ya later~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。