Youtube - Upload licensed content

pumasrevenge

チェックメートだ
Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
Hello there, hope someone can help me, or maybe you have experience with this problem :)

Today, I uploaded a video to Youtube. However, a few minutes later I got an email.

Dear "user",

Your video, "video" (link), may have content that is owned or licensed by MediaFactory. As a result, the video has been blocked on YouTube.

This claim is penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page (link) for more details on the policy applied to your video.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

The video was blocked world wide and I deleted it.

Anyone who knows a solution to upload the video (and to show it public) without changing anything (like reflection etc.)?

And how can it be that a complete episode of the same anime isn't blocked, but my 5min-compilation from over 10 episodes is blocked? That's not fair ... I hate you YT :@

You're out of luck - YouTube is known for never listening to counterclaims unless a lawsuit is attached and a counterclaim is the only option to get it unblocked.

Reactions: pumasrevenge
Hm, sounds bad. Do you know if there's the same problem on dailymotion.com? Or can you recommend other sites for the upload?

Usually people speed up the video, make the mirror effect on it, make an intro and credits, insert the video inside a frame... even so you video can always be reported by another user.

Ok, thx for everything :) I try to upload it on dailymotion.com, there I can use the account from my friend. If there's the same problem then I have to look for other solutions :D

I own a YouTube account, and I know for a fact that if there's any claim on a video you upload it's best that you delete it. Why? Because even if your allowed to have a video up with content, it will still be taken down once it has obtained enough views.

I've seen that often, and I originally had some videos with some content that I just decided to delete rather than risk them being the reason my account got closed. If you would really want to have a video like that, go around it. Try and remove the part of the video you think would alert the YT censors.

Then simply upload again, that's what I did. I had a video that was copyrighted, I simply removed part of the video...put something else in and when I reuploaded it everything was fine.

I have not done this personally I will share with you alot of what I have seen though. Amv sometimes get deleted because they do not credit the artist of the song or the company of the anime. What alot of them is post stuff like this in the description feild. Again honestly I do not know if this works but I thought I would at least try and help. This is what some of them post.

This AMV can be posted due to the fair use rule under copyright law, and due to the first amendment which permits for the freedom of speech. Any blocking of this video would be unconstitutional, just as the blocking of any video would be unconstitutional so long as the video is not making money, offering downloads, and gives credit to the original authors of the material.

I do not make money off of these videos, nor do I plan to. I do NOT offer ANY downloads WHATSOEVER. The rights in this video belong to TV Tokyo, Tite Kubo,and Autopilot Off

(Artist) - The Fall of Troy, (Song) - Chapter 1 Introverting Dimensions
Movie: 300
Tell me if you liked it :D
DISCLAIMER I OWN NOTHING, VIDEO MEDIA AND OR SHOWING EXPRESSED VIEWS,
The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.
Here is also a link you might want to check out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoX-YihV_ew

Disclaimer:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

ANother link you might want to look into.
http://youtu.be/tlJmd2a3S4Q

I do hope this helps I tried to help at least I am sorry if I wasn't any help.

I have not done this personally I will share with you alot of what I have seen though. ...
Thx for everything, but I already tried this "I don't own anything in this video"-method, however, my video get blocked directly after the upload. Then I have the chance to counterclaim, like corocoro said. I wrote that I mentioned the copyright owner, but only a few minutes later I got an answer ... short said, "that's no reason" :D

In the end, I deleted the video, like 필리핀 사람 suggested.

Btw, I have the same problem on dailymotion, deleted it there too ... now I leave it as it is, because for one video I don't want to open a new account on such a site :)

YouTube is a ass of company! ... this is a truth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。