Would you date a trans girl ?

Ariel

The Trap
Jul 13, 2012
Ok so coming from a trans girl who was looking around the internet the other day I was talking to two friends. One was saying he would only dates trans girls and the other said he never would. If I was a straight male I'd have no issue with dating any kind of girl. Manly due to the fact I don't let gender or race get in the way of who I want to date. However that is a story for another day. I was just curious if people would date a girl who is trans or not. i know its a very odd question but yea... i'm sorry if it offends anyone.

It's the first time I've ever encountered such a topic as this. Very interesting.

In all honesty, I've never dated anyone before. But I can say that regardless of who you were, I guess I would date you. If I had to pick a factor to take in mind, it would be if I've known you for a very long time (a childhood friend for example) which may or may not change my opinion. But I'll always listen to the other person's side of the story before going into any conclusions.

No offence taken, I'm glad you could share your thoughts with us. :runhappy:

Hmmm...i never encountered with such situation, but guess it depends on girl anyway

When you say "trans" you mean transvestite? So basically you're cross-dressing as a guy? Shouldn't offend or scare anyone away. It all comes down to personal taste to be honest. No one is gonna flat out date anyone unless it's purely superficial. It's all about knowing the person, as old-school and cheesy as it may be. As for me I'm very open-minded and I believe people can dress and be as they want, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

TL;DR: I'd date you. *cough*
vxu1s.jpg

When you say "trans" you mean transvestite? So basically you're cross-dressing as a guy? Shouldn't offend or scare anyone away. It all comes down to personal taste to be honest. No one is gonna flat out date anyone unless it's purely superficial. It's all about knowing the person, as old-school and cheesy as it may be. As for me I'm very open-minded and I believe people can dress and be as they want, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

TL;DR: I'd date you. *cough*
vxu1s.jpg

True people should only date someone if they feel a bond. It's just I see and hear some people dating only based on looks. So for me I got worried about having to spend loads of money to look accepted. I know how the world can be with looks and al that stuff. Even though looks should not matter in the long run.

Beauty is only skin deep as they say. The more you get to know someone the less you worry about how they look. :goodtea:

Hmm yes relationships... should get to know people before actually having anything happen~

Hmm...tough question there.
If the girl or 'girl' wanna date with me, I would pretty much appreciate that they at less try to behave like a girl(and look like one would be a bonus).
If they wanna to look like a guy, same rule apply too, except it's a male version. But then I wouldn't call it a date, but more like guys hanging out together, even if the other one is actually a girl.

OK, honestly, what I said above kinda confused me too. So just to be safe, I'm just gonna sit on the fence on this matter.

Hm? I would be interested in dating a trans girl because I'm pansexual, haha.

Pansexual - Interested in all sexes/genders.

If I love you, it shouldn't matter about appearance or whatnot.

We can date and spend time as much as we want.

Still, like many stated, it shouldn't really matter what you do or look like. It's all about the feelings of one another.

In short, you are date-able.

I'm going to be honest, I would not date a trans.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against transvestites, I have friends who are transvestite, boss and a co-worker who are gay and I love all of them (in a like-love sense). But when it comes to dating it's one of the more "serious" relationships that may or may not blossom into a marriage. In that case I'm going to be as picky as reality allows me to be. I have my ideals and the other being a full package woman is one of them. If the other person has a penis or is a "a woman trapped in a man's body" then the border is at the "best friends" line.

As for the actual looks, I honestly don't really care about it that much as long as they are not morbidly obese or boney thin.

So no offense to anyone, I know good people when I see them, but it's just when it comes to dating, this stuff matters to me.

Hmmm...as long as I like the person, I honestly don`t care. I`m not gonna lie, I`d be a bit hesitant, but I take love very seriously. If I love someone, I don`t let anything get in the way of that. I don`t judge people.

What a trans girl really is?

If it's someone that's mostly a girl with a certain male characteristic, I'm not sure I'd date one, but would love to BE one.
And if I were one I'd most likely to find a female companion because it'll feel less awkward.
Maybe because I still have my male mindset and prefers yuri a lot.

Back to topic, if no one thinks I'm gay for doing so (depends on the definition of trans girl?)
and that person is worth to my passion, why not?

If I did she would have to be extremely feminine and in no way remind me of the male species. No attraction to males what so ever but I do feel attracted to some trans girls I have seen.

Hmm I dunno I mean I've never dated a trans girl before but if there's a bond between us that blossoms to love then maybe :P

but on the other hand I would like a special relationship to blossom into a marriage and someone to spend the rest of my life with, to start a family with...............

(I don't have anything against anyone one of my best friends and band mate is gay and my ex gf is bisexual)

Would i date a trans girl? Not really. On top of personal religious reasons, i come from the Southern U.S.A. It might be a little more tolerant in other nations, but i run the risk of being shunned by my community, disowned by my family and shamed by my church.
I'm a simple guy, i stick with what i know.

If I met a person who was MtF (male to female transsexual), I would have no problem becoming that person's friend. If things worked out, then perhaps the two of us could become a couple.

I live close to Chicago, and I'm aware that many GLBT people live nearby.

If I wasn't already with my partner for life..

Yes I think I would.. at least.. I wouldn't NOT date someone because of their gender or sexuality..

I don't have anything against it and I think I'm not just straight.
So if I got to know one and we like each other, I wouldn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3