Why does my VN say "Japanese Only"?

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I started up a visual novel recently but it gave me error box saying "Japanese Only" This didn't happen before...is it because i removed JPN language keyboard setting?
How do I fix this? I wanna play my vns! D:

I started up a visual novel recently but it gave me error box saying "Japanese Only" This didn't happen before...is it because i removed JPN language keyboard setting?
How do I fix this? I wanna play my vns! D:

Hmm, did you the Japanese localisation removed...?

BTW it would maybe sure help, if you a screenshot about the problem post would, okay?:goodtea:

Reactions: Murakumo
here's some screenshots, The Japanese text box appears first then the english >_<'

If I removed the Japanese Localization by accident, how do I get it back?

sango1.JPGsango2.JPG

If I removed the Japanese Localization by accident, how do I get it back?

View attachment 6749View attachment 6750

Ah, no. I thought just that yourself the Japanese localization removed have...

Well, let's see the facts:

1st: You did sure in C drive (Not D drive) the game installed.

2nd: And then the pach to his folder (What this at C drive, where also the game file is) added, and then activated.

3rd: About the time was your PC/laptop on Japanese localization.

Is this so rightly?

@venomg3 I tried the NoRegionLoader but it didn't work, and I don't know what a "SigPLus" engine is on my computer; If I ever had it. ALso Changing the Time zone to Japan did not work.

@nanashi1
I had removed a "Japanese Language keyboord +microsoft ime JPN" option earlier last week, so I don't know what went wrong here.
And yes, I started the NoDVD patch in the C Drive, then it patched properly. But after trying to execute the new Sangoku.exe I got the error messages I posted above :(

yeah the instructions in that thread dont rly apply to the game in the screenshot (my bad)

but you put the noregion loader.exe in the sangokuhime3 folder run it when the menu pops up select sangokuhime3.exe
you may have to run Noregion as admin
if that doesnt work

maybe someone who has played sangoku hime 3 will know

edit...
also it might help to list the exact title of the game

Last edited:
I had removed a "Japanese Language keyboord +microsoft ime JPN" option earlier last week, so I don't know what went wrong here.
And yes, I started the NoDVD patch in the C Drive, then it patched properly. But after trying to execute the new Sangoku.exe I got the error messages I posted above :(

Hmm... Then try the game from C drive to start, if this doesn't work, then try with DAEMON Lite to open the game...

Currently are this my last ideas for the moment...>_>

if what nanashi posted doesnt work

going by the gesen18 in the file path im assuming that its this one
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=321214
you could try downloading the V2 nodvdpatch the (ul.to link is still active)

Thanks for link~ Although, I had to delete the game for time being cause of low MB space; I think the problem was partly b/c I only had the patch/append version, and not the full game, so....
Thanks a bunch people- m(_ _)m

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。