Why do you guys like the loli so much?!?

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
Aside from the abundant amount of female avatars, I've also noticed something else.
ALMOST EVERY FEMALE AVATAR IS a LOLI! (Probably 80%.) THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

WHY! Why not have a 20 year old or something. WHY SO YOUNG?!

Last edited:
Loli does not mean young. The word 'Lolicon' is an individual who has an interest in females who look younger than they actually are or are young.

That being said, I do not have a loli for an avatar.

Hmm i see nothing near the 90% that you say :goodtea: Considering how most of the people registered dont have an avi at all and the people who do just put whatever random stuff they like i really doubt you could support your claim~ Why would i want someone older than me for my avatar anyway? :goodtea: And what is wrong with having a loli?

Last edited:
hmm i kinda have to agree with Decal, loli's don't necessarily have to be young but rather appearing to be young.

With that out of the way i like Loli's and normal girls...loli's are just so cute XD

*Pervy Zoa disappearing again....

edit: and also on Sammy-Sempai's note...i haven't seen that much loli ava's either ^^

Loli does not mean young. The word 'Lolicon' is an individual who has an interest in females who look younger than they actually are or are young.

That being said, I do not have a loli for an avatar.

Loli: a prepubescent girl.
Lolita: A seductive adolescent girl.

Hmm i see nothing near the 90% that you say :goodtea: Considering how most of the people registered dont have an avi at all and the people who do just put whatever random stuff they like i really doubt you could support your claim~ Why would i want someone older than me for my avatar anyway? :goodtea: And what is wrong with having a loli?

As more people post on this thread, we will see the percentage among the females avatars who are lolies. Loli = <14.
I should also lower it to 80%.

Hmmm... Not a big fan of Loli but im a perv soo anything goes.... Fav fetish is Tentacles...

Hmm under 14... is there actually much avatars showing girls under 14? I only really see [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; with one but he already claims to like roris and stuff so i suppose its obvious he would have one...

Well high school is quite the popular theme atm so there would be a lot of characters around that age...

Indeed....... But Ive already watched all the Highschool animes I liked... soo meh.. Got nothing to do BUT download hentai.

Well high school is quite the popular theme atm so there would be a lot of characters around that age...

It's not just that because a lot of them are even younger <11.

Indeed....... But Ive already watched all the Highschool animes I liked... soo meh.. Got nothing to do BUT download hentai.

You must really like that stuff don't you.

Its my age stuff.... Im 17 turning 18 soooo Im happy... Im a perv anything comes. I preffer tentacles though :D

Lmao..... Google it when you see 1s you'll always be glued to it.... Its like.. heaven dude...

no wonder i was mentioned this thread is like practically made for me >.>

lolis are the embodiment of all that is holy and wonderous in this world so it is only natural that their moe-ness would overflow into our desires to be near them

Reactions: DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA
no wonder i was mentioned this thread is like practically made for me >.>

lolis are the embodiment of all that is holy and wonderous in this world so it is only natural that their moe-ness would overflow into our desires to be near them

So I'm guessing you like tentacles as well?

Hmm ogi just likes lolis :goodtea: High school would be around... 14-18? Here anyway... unless they got in early... I suppose they like to add sisters that dont really do much to the anime too...

Well idc what type of anime it is... If I can play with the girl im good :D

hmm loli and lolita are the same. lolita means child, and loli just a simple word of lolita. thus lolicon stands for lolita complex

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks