Who's your Waifu/Husbando? And why?

Tee

Otome Bishies' Queen ♛
Contributor
Mar 29, 2015
My waifu is Inaba Himeko. Reason why she is my waifu is because she reminds me of myself. Feisty, pervert, Hot-headed, cold (kind of a cover-up for the real sweetheart she is xD) etc. :P

maxresdefault.jpg

Kokoro_Connect_10_Himeko_Inaba.png

My husbando is Shiraishi Kuranosuke. He's just...perfect. XD

tumblr_m2f0slaMRu1r6zt1go9_400.gif

tumblr_m2f0slaMRu1r6zt1go6_400.gif

tumblr_m2f0slaMRu1r6zt1go2_400.gif

tumblr_m2f0slaMRu1r6zt1go4_400.gif

anime-gif-gifs-the-prince-of-tennis-Favim.com-1613524.gif

tumblr_milkbwWsAO1rrv2z0o2_500.gif

tumblr_lwo34yKgJ61r8ian4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwmqmfDcX51qc6m7bo1_500.jpg

Have fun!

From,
T :D

My husbando is Toma from amnesia, he's damn possesive/obsessive i love it D: he's so sexy and clever~ I'll put pics later.

My waifu is eh...not sure yet

My first husbando is Lavi from D.Gray-man. He's just so adorable and I love personalities which are sweet, hilarious and playful~ :nyanmusu_happy:
And his past and struggles with "Bookman can't get attached to anybody" just makes him even more intriguing. I'll take care of your heart, Lavi~ (Gods, I sound like such a creep xD)
tumblr_inline_o0tgygUcUI1qgp297_500.gif

Second husbando is Yoosung from Mystic Messenger. He's just too sweet and also incredibly adorable <3 :bliss:
yuvpti.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tee
You too xD Not many people like Toma but he's honestly my favourite out of the five guys.

I always can't decide between Toma and Shin ~ But from the start Toma got me somehow with his yandere magic xD

I always can't decide between Toma and Shin ~ But from the start Toma got me somehow with his yandere magic xD

I could do without the yandere side xD He seriously reminded me of Lavi at the start of the game, so I chose him over Shin :runhappy: (Although I still like you Shin xD)

I could do without the yandere side xD He seriously reminded me of Lavi at the start of the game, so I chose him over Shin :runhappy: (Although I still like you Shin xD)

I guess the reason why I can't stop liking his route is because of his ending xD So he's your top1 too? lol poor shin, even though he cared a lot about heroine xD

I guess the reason why I can't stop liking his route is because of his ending xD So he's your top1 too? lol poor shin, even though he cared a lot about heroine xD

The ending was nice ^^ Especially after he calmed down with the yandereness xD He was so sweet again :nyanmusu_happy: Loved the kiss CG at the end~

Sometimes I wish Shin was the canon lover for the heroine because of how much he cared. I know Ukyo cares a lot too but I prefer Shin

Yes, Toma is my number 1~ I feel like I'm stealing your husbando by saying that :lmao:

The ending was nice ^^ Especially after he calmed down with the yandereness xD He was so sweet again :nyanmusu_happy: Loved the kiss CG at the end~

Sometimes I wish Shin was the canon lover for the heroine because of how much he cared. I know Ukyo cares a lot too but I prefer Shin

Yes, Toma is my number 1~ I feel like I'm stealing your husbando by saying that :lmao:
Finally someone gets me!!!xD Hahaha toma is mine mine mine mine :lmao: dont abondon your husband so suddenly xD lol joking, bishie man can be shared 7/24 xD

Soooo agreed in your opinion!!!
after he read heroine's diary I can't forget his face lol, and I was like internal screaming about the diary to orion ' you guys are forgetting the damn diaryy!!' xD . well Im glad it ended good, that kiss was so sweet really :blushing:

I don't like Ken that much, he reminds me of a wall or a log. And Ikki is on top3 after toma and shin xD

Finally someone gets me!!!xD Hahaha toma is mine mine mine mine :lmao: dont abondon your husband so suddenly xD lol joking, bishie man can be shared 7/24 xD

Soooo agreed in your opinion!!!
after he read heroine's diary I can't forget his face lol, and I was like internal screaming about the diary to orion ' you guys are forgetting the damn diaryy!!' xD . well Im glad it ended good, that kiss was so sweet really :blushing:

I don't like Ken that much, he reminds me of a wall or a log. And Ikki is on top3 after toma and shin xD

I would never abandon my husbando :disbelief: Toma may be my number 1 Amnesia boy but he will never compare to my Lavi~ :runhappy: (No offense to your husbando, KK xD)

Yeeeees, it was so cute~~ >.< I really liked how they animated it in the anime as well. Has to be my favourite scene in the game and in the anime :nyanmusu_happy:

I loved how Satoshi Hino did the voice acting. The regret in Toma's voice, both in-game and anime, when he found out the heroine loved him all along was so heart melting :fullblush:

Bwhaha, agreed! The bishies with glasses are always my least favourite. I can't decided whether to put Ikki or Ukyo as my third favourite xD

My waifu would be Alphard Alshua, I just really love her character <3 and she's badass
alphard_alshua_by_vanqerenir-d38et0e.png

My husbando would be Kazama, cause the damn man lacks love and because I just really love his personality
354ce5d97607557b1f1109372a021288.jpg

Reactions: Tee
Hmm... Too much to chose from haha.
Well let's see for starters there is Laito-kun from Diabolik Lovers . His voice is so smexy and he looks really stylish too
And well then there is Kent from Amnesia. He is that distant type that i can't resist.
Then there is Kanata from Starry Sky in Spring. When he laughs it's simply fills my heart with warmth.
Oh i could continue this for a while but i think i should stop.
Oh right i forgot about the waifus. Meh don't need them at all xD.

oh haha this is i feel like i'm in heaven just by reading those links :nosebleed: Thank you very much my friend D

I'd have to say my waifu is Makise Kurisu; for a multitude of reasons really. First of all, she reminds me of myself. Her relationship with her father is kinda similar to my relationship with my stepfather. Because of that it really made me feel for her about that situation. Second, she is insanely intelligent and I love that. Third, her body type and character design is really good and interesting (at least in my opinion). Also, although she has that tsundere thing going on at the surface, she is actually pretty compassionate. I love that. There's probably more, but Kurisu is definitely my waifu.
Makise.Kurisu.full.657035.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_nycbjbqN0R1rssr1jo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_nycbjbqN0R1rssr1jo1_540.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 122
What do you mean, not many people like Toma? He topped the popularity poll. XD
---
I have no waifu/husbando (what's the definition of waifu/husbando anyway? Favourite character? Character you consider spouse material? ^_^'). :akazukin_evillaugh:

1 waifu: Mikasa Ackerman
2 waifu: Albedo from Overlord 'cause she's all my wants
3 waifu: Super Sonico for obvious reasons.
4 waifu: Rize Kamishiro 'cause she is stubborn and she's a yandere
5 waifu: Shinobu Oshino ( Kiss-Shot ) sexy vampire ;3 I'm looking forward to watch Kizumonogari
tumblr_nvny55aO9F1u2inano1_500.gif

6 waifu: Neko Hanekawa
jmylpg.gif

7 waifu: Elsa Granhiert
tumblr_o537mu4orV1uzwbyjo1_500.gif

Last edited:
:KK's Official Harem:

Going to list some husbandos.

Butler: [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; ( on hiatus )

/me opens the red curtains

-Top 3-

No 1 : Toma from Amnesia
Toma.(AMNESIA).full.1544657.jpg

No 2 : Shin from Amnesia
latest

No 3 : Sousuke from Free! Eternal Summer
tumblr_n8h35mN9di1qbwudjo1_1280.gif

-The Rest-

No 4 : Zero from Vampire Knight
Zero-Kiryuu-vampire-knight-15441600-1700-2560.jpg

No 5 : Koujaku from Dramatical Murder
Koujaku.full.1945827.jpg

No 6 : Ookurikara from Touken Ranbu
dbBlPr.jpg

No 7 : Kurose from TenCount
Riku.Kurose.600.1786567.jpg

No 8 : Rin from Free!
6adf6b81797fdebd981fbfda3dc776a7.jpg

Number 9 and 10...too lazy.

for me is Misaka Mikoto
i dont know why but i think i like her personality, it make me fell in first sight..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks