Where to get Harisen? (Japanese Tsukkomi Paper Fan)

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I'm in the Kansai (now in kyoto) region of Japan now, but where specifically/approximately may I get a harisen?

Last edited:
Hmm... i wonder... pokes [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; and who else lives in japan... =w=

Hmm, yeah Samy has right, because Ryuta lives in the Kansai-region - better said in former capital of Japan and emperor-city, Kyoto...:goodtea:

Oh, are you studying/working in Japan now?

(Hmm, better go back to talking about Harisen)

Hello, everyone. It's been a while.
And nice to meet you, Murakumo! Nyanpasu!
I'm glad you're interested in Japan:)

As samy and nanashi said, I live in Kyoto. Perhaps you passed by me even if we both don't realize.
I was born in Japan and I've been in Japan from when I was born to now(except some trips). But I have not ever seen the person who bought Harisen.
I made a Harisen by use of cardboard and packaging tape only several times. Just as a child's play.
If you want to buy Harisen, I have some places in mind. Tokyu Hands, and Don Quixote probably sell it. If such shops sell it, it is in party goods corner.

Reactions: Murakumo
It appears that the Harisen has become an elusive hard-to-find rare collectible for quite some time now.

I think it is not so hard to find Harisen. But I don't think it's valuable to buy.
It's just a folded paper. You can make it easily. If you want it as a souvenir, I reccommend you to buy metal fake sowrd or something else instead of Harisen.
Some souvenir can be found in Sanjyo(三条). It is a city where many tourists visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha