What's the most mediocre Movie ever?

Fincher

titular
Elite Member
Jan 29, 2011
In between all ze movies ever made, which one is exactly in the middle in terms of quality features?

Water you thinking?

what do you mean by ze movies ever made?

Mediocre if you ask its a bit tough to tell as there are many of them to name well my mind just struck, Titanic was a pretty mediocre one at the end i was just able to say that just okie dokie... i know many people like this movie but for me it was indeed just a mediocre one..

many more to name but are not coming up to my mind...

I should say all twilight saga... then machete... green hornet

Hostel part 1 and 2 are also some good mediocre movies or i say the most shit movies ever made :P

MY Favourite is maybe forrest Gump because nowadays you don't view it with nostalgia of Vietnam or AIDS or something and it is rather dull.

Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland :< --a-too much expectations....too much awesome effects but sucky story made it so mediocre =.=

Last edited:
Far cry movie, man it's just pitiful. Lame storyline and lame actors, a kind of movie you wish it has never existed.

What of Transformers 3? It has fantastique Visual Effects but a very lame story and useless characters (during over 160 minutes length !!) and also a plentiful logic issues amount.

I would say the good parts and the bad parts are evened out. Anybody knows how come they spent 200 Millions and created the most impressive Effects to this date but kept the dialogue so inane?

Last edited:
Meh! Movies nowadays are just like the today's artists, mostly just rely on their look and dance move. Their voice just a background, unlike older artists.
Same rule apply to the movie. Too much CG, less story.
That's why I like watching old war movies more, coz they use real stuff - in large numbers, where today movie use CG to cut cost.

the monster. I'm not sure if I still remember the title right. It was so mediocre that instead of the people who were beside us have fun with the movie, they had fun with my friends' jokes. lol.

1: bloodrayne, it had a decent enough storyline, but the acting looked like it came out of an impromptu high school thespian club.
2: fargo........WTF?!......nuff said.

Blade Trinity - I think this is mediocre compared to how exciting the first two were. Reynolds comedy shtick and Parker Posey's weird vampiress are the only reasons this movie is watchable. Compared to the first two this is very sub par.

I feel most movies from the last few years fall into the mediocre category. Their doing somethings "right" and they do somethings "wrong" at the same time. In some ways I feel the golden age of movies has come and gone...

I feel like they rely too much CG and remakes taking away innovation and artistic depth. I suppose you can call CG artistic but it has no depth or individualistic style on the big screen. I honestly believe that if LOTR was filmed all on blue screen like Star Wars it would have been a terrible movie...thankfully it was not.

On the flip side, I recently played/finished Uncharted 3 and found surprising detail in the locations yet they spent very little time actually exploring it. They even had this amazing"end set" and it felt like I was only seeing fountains and stairs once I was in it to race to the bottom, passing the entire city on the way...I feel like they could have added an entire level just exploring...but oh well...

I guess that's my point, its like be it movies, games or even music its like they never really get it all "right" and leaves you wanting to change it....or something. You know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!