What is your 5 year plan?

MetalHeader

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Yo bros and brositas, I had too many beers tonight and decided to chat here;

WHAT IS YOUR 5 YEAR PLAN?

Yacht, Super-car, mansion? Playboy model? Pablo Escobar-size IM empire? TELL ME!

I'm almost there with saving up for my first new car. I always wanted to own and ride a sports car. I'm aiming to buy this gorgeous car, Nissan 370z:

Last edited by a moderator:
I planned to graduate from university within two years and pass the exam to be a government functionary.
Next? Uh... keep living?

To finally stage Coup d'état and take back my Ipad from the bats in my attic, to reach my goal in the next few years I plan to add more and more bills in to their market and in a few years laugh as their economy collapses from inflation.

Finish any of my manga.
Though in 2 years some may come out in steam.

I am turning 26 next month and I want to get married before I turn 30 and have a baby.
I want to travel more for the next 5years and save more in preparation for my future.

just passed my 44th birthday. made plans all my life and all just to realize that life is over rated so i took off my suits and ties, picked up hentai gaming and next, smoke weed.

growing up is a lie. go back.

View attachment 23111

best of luck and all the best man~

Finding a girlfriend not just for the sake of getting one, but somone I can connect to now I'm 29,5 almost 30 never been in a relationship ever need NTR so bad. Also to watch any Anime from the 80's-90's, 2000's to the latest that I didn't watch the net was not available then and when it was it all piled up. Right now I'm in the process of elimination first watch everything that has 12-13 episodes then over 20+, 50+ and so on right now I'm watching Genshiken.

My five-year plan is actually a lot, probably more than I should plan. But it can be boiled down to building muscle(getting body fat percentage to 20%), have $15,000 in savings, and getting so good at art that I can draw anything I want (and it still looks good).

I don't have much of a plan, but more expectations. Hopefully I won't die from this virus or anything else, then Ill join the military and see what happens from there.

Hopefully have more than enough to start another career where I can enjoy my time working in a laboratory as a scientist.

Don't plan to buy a house but already have a nice sport car (by chance).

I aim to improve my painting skills and to stop being an introvert if possible.

This is an interesting thread to follow.
Posting just to see what type of interesting response comes in.
This isn't against the rule is it...?

[Sorry for bad English]
Well, i have no plan in real life (for now but maybe even later i don't know)...maybe the reason is
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Reactions: tashadan
While although it may seems strange as I'm a senior high school student, all your life plan depends on the coming exam, which will be held on 7th and 8th,June. Or at least most people think so. Sometimes I'm curious about what's the motivation supporting me under such unbearable pressure, but I found nothing. I almost lose the ability to imagine the life when we can watch animations or comics freely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3