What happened to Nihonomaru.com?!

They got hacked. Apparently, the hacker deleted the user table.

I feel that Nihonomaru is pretty much a goner now.

1. 4000 Users online (~500 Members online) but download area is effectively dead.
2. Desperate call for donation
3. Extremely high running cost for no particular reason. Servers are so cheap nowdays
4. Affiliating with less known / commercialized parties will deteriorate the site's reputation.

Nihonomaru couldn't become Anime-sharing, nor could she become Hongfire.

Last edited:
I feel that Nihonomaru is pretty much a goner now.

1. 4000 Users online (~500 Members online) but download area is effectively dead.
2. Desperate call for donation
3. Extremely high running cost for no particular reason. Servers are so cheap nowdays
4. Affiliating with less known / commercialized parties will deteriorate the site's reputation.

Nihonomaru couldn't become Anime-sharing, nor could she become Hongfire.

I'm also a long member there. And I do agree with you. I think after the hack its now pretty dead.

I'm also a long member there. And I do agree with you. I think after the hack its now pretty dead.
Same goes for me, but in my case I never heard of the hack. And a week before they wrote a mail for all uploaders that they have to involve a link to filejoker.net, otherwise the posts will be deleted.

Since I'm inactive there since I don't know when, I don't care about my posts there :D

Still, it's never a bad thing to have as many boards like these as possible, so it's sad whenever you hear stories like this... :(

Same goes for me, but in my case I never heard of the hack. And a week before they wrote a mail for all uploaders that they have to involve a link to **************, otherwise the posts will be deleted.

Since I'm inactive there since I don't know when, I don't care about my posts there :D

Why is this filehoster you mentioned censored? Couldn't find anything about it in the forum. Isn't this one allowed here?

Why is this filehoster you mentioned censored? Couldn't find anything about it in the forum. Isn't this one allowed here?
Maybe because it has a 'partnership' with nihonomaru? Don't know, haha. The hoster was a little weird to begin with, since I couldn't even find it with google :D

i thought it was like akiba-online. not sure about now, but that site used to be down quite often.

I heard the admin is selling the forum cause they are in need of donations :/

I heard the admin is selling the forum cause they are in need of donations :/

Which is natural consider how much they put in as maintenance cost for the servers.

2DJGAME/Mikocon could probably host Niho for free if they help us with some of the web development.

I've no idea why Niho's site show 10000 active users when their alexa rank is almost out of the radar.

But anyway I lost my Niho account long time ago so I don't have way to contact Rina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.