what do you do when the war back

Hmm why would i want a war back? :/ This stupid country is already in multiple wars =.=

Which war are we talking about?

If there is a war break out, in which my country involve, I would be the first in front of the recruiting station(if we have any).
Whether they accept me or not, is a different matter.

if there was a war... then i would use a katana... and i hope that when there is a new war that all the guns and shit are destroyed XD i want to go back to martial arts, katana's and arrows XD

Nothing, because then would too not different as the before war-situation...

what do you do when the war back?
can't get ur meaning?

Warring times are back? I see opportunity to kill everyone I hate. which may or may not include [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Hmm if theres another war... which there seems to be :goodtea: Well i guess ill repay mustache in kind :traitor:

I'll pray to make war quickly ended. There is always better option than war.

there's already war being started by Frank against onions, Nawi, Sam, Slayn and me

He starts wars with everyone and everything~ Hmm still dont get the point of this thread though :goodtea:

hmm.. if there was a war i would awaken my inner power and destroy all evil with my bodyslam

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.