What is ASL?

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
I'll be uploading in this site soon (Non anime) and I want to know more info on ASL.

Tototototototo

I got 20 posts, why can't I make a thread in the game ost section?

You have to become an uploader or one of the other members who can create threads in those sections...

You can apply, but the time that you will be approved, or disapproved, will vary. For example, it can take a few days or a few months depending on the schedule of the administrators.

Hmm the two weeks is just to see if you would actually stay around long enough and be active... the application makes sure the uploaders know/follow rules and keeps the upload section from getting too chaotic...

Hmm the two weeks is just to see if you would actually stay around long enough and be active... the application makes sure the uploaders know/follow rules and keeps the upload section from getting too chaotic...

Whatever, I'll still do it, still a pain though...

OMG! You have 74,237 posts.
I repeat.
74,237 posts.

One more time!
74,237 posts.

the reason for posts counts was because they had hundreds of uploader requests each day. People were more motivated to share things here because of the traffic it gets, and they were hoping to benefit their file host accounts doing that.

I'm guessing that you just want to post a bunch of links in one thread right? I'm not sure how that'll be decided~ Because if you look into the music section, you'll see that there's a standard way that people post. It's basically one album per thread x-x

If you don't want to go through that trouble, i could maybe help out a little. It really depends on what you're wanting to do x-x

the reason for posts counts was because they had hundreds of uploader requests each day. People were more motivated to share things here because of the traffic it gets, and they were hoping to benefit their file host accounts doing that.

I'm guessing that you just want to post a bunch of links in one thread right? I'm not sure how that'll be decided~ Because if you look into the music section, you'll see that there's a standard way that people post. It's basically one album per thread x-x

If you don't want to go through that trouble, i could maybe help out a little. It really depends on what you're wanting to do x-x

I wanted to copy this thread on to this site.

Last edited:
Hmm im sure theres people with more around?

Money... i think they might get a cent or less from each download? Depends which uploader though...

Thats quite the long list... noot sure how it would work for you to upload it all... thats up to the admin and stuff...

okaay ummmm

normal uploaders get 10 tags per thread. How would you tag all of those albums? x-x
I'm pretty sure you're expecting your mediafire account to go down sometime. What would you do then?
If you have lossless for those albums, offering them to an asl staff would mean that it'll be here forever~ All asl albums are on a server and can be downloaded via XDCC. Soo even if file host links go down, we still have it.
Keep in mind tho that.. i'm pretty much the only member that goes after older stuff x-x

You cannot expect to get money with file host links. cash re-directs aren't allowed x-x

if you get on irc, you could ask an admin about having it all in one thread. Otherwise, you should go after what's more important to you.

okaay ummmm

normal uploaders get 10 tags per thread. How would you tag all of those albums? x-x
I'm pretty sure you're expecting your mediafire account to go down sometime. What would you do then?
If you have lossless for those albums, offering them to an asl staff would mean that it'll be here forever~ All asl albums are on a server and can be downloaded via XDCC. Soo even if file host links go down, we still have it.
Keep in mind tho that.. i'm pretty much the only member that goes after older stuff x-x

You cannot expect to get money with file host links. cash re-directs aren't allowed x-x

if you get on irc, you could ask an admin about having it all in one thread. Otherwise, you should go after what's more important to you.

Never mind, this has taken far too long already and it doesn't appear that I can upload on this site.

Nonetheless, thank you for the assistance and time that you generously offer. You selflessly use hours of your time seeking out and aiding fellow members of this community. It is much appreciated.

Hmm would maybe a link in your siggy with the page where you uploaded the stuff work? Not sure what the mods and admin would say about it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.