Valentine's Day Ideas!

Mizu-chan

[-♥-] いざやのつま [-♥-]
Elite Member
Dec 8, 2012
Uh... Well, I'm not the most creative person ever, and I want to do something for Valentine's day for someone. So... Got any Valentine's Day ideas? ^-^ Or fond memories of any Valentine's Days in the past?

Candle light dinner perhaps ? Its old school, but I still enjoying it.
Of course try to cook by your self.

@Mizu-chan You're here in Anime Sharing because you love anime. Something related to anime, perhaps? Does your special someone also love anime?

Hmm... im planning on making a painting for someone's birthday? xD But i guess thats somewhat different~

i think just spending the day with that person is more than enough. course if its for a woman do NOT take that advice...

I am complete agree with him.... hey!! i am woman and i think is that enough because if you really wants to have a relationship the feelings is first later one dinner is good and YEAH DONT NEED RICH for spend a great moment with her.... and the drawn i think is perfect and romantic ;w;

Take this and let me know what you get~
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

If you know what the other person's might be, that should help you decide on something.
a summary below~

It depends on how either person expresses affection the most~ There's 5 that I know of:
words of affirmation
quality time
touch
gifts
act of service.

I know I've made a thread about this~ :P but I'll break it down some:

words
Talking is important~ you feel/show love through a meaningful conversation. You like heartfelt compliments, or talking about deep personal things.

quality time
It doesn't matter where you go or what you do, so long as you are with each other. You'd rather not have to rush between things, you might like being still and just sitting close.

Touch
Hugs, holding hands, etc~ It makes you feel special.

mmmm I may have to refer back to something to talk about the other two.

Either talking somewhere special or spending most of the day doing different stuff is romantic enough for me :3
quiet or loud~ :P

It really just depends on the person. Some like classy, rich dinners, while others like old-fashioned, straight-from-the-heart kind of things. I know some people that absolutely despise Valentine's Day and anything that is related to it.

So, I just recommend anything that you could come up with that may interest the one you are trying to swoon. I cannot share any ideas because I literally have not gone out of my way to do this sort of thing, or have been confronted by the opposite gender (or same gender). The most I have done is hug the special someone from behind and ask this someone to be my Valentine's, which was a complete success.

Hmm quality time... this is different from the other result i got isnt it... ahh well...

Valentines day means chocolate here xD Great for those candy companies... horrible for those who have to celebrate Single Awareness Day~ ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。