US users and "uploaded.to"

Joyjason

Cynical Philosopher
Elite Member
Dec 16, 2010
As many members already know, uploaded.to has banned any and EVERY US IP addresses.

Nonetheless, many of the new releases continuously being uploaded is hosted on uploaded.to.

As a member located in Philadelphia, I want to know if there is a way to bypass this restriction. I've already tried various proxies with jDownloader, and can confirm that doesn't work.

I understand that many members here may not be residing in United States, but for the ones who do, this problem will be as serious. Quite fortunately, many uploaders are kind enough to host several other mirrors, but one of the more common filehosting sites, depositfiles, also blocks US IPs.

This isn't cool.

This is pretty selfish of me to say, but unless the uploaders are willing to upload the games on filehosting sites available to the US users, there's going to be a lot of English members who cannot do anything but leave.

Oh, and Torrents are cool, but slow. DDL can get me speeds upto 2mbs, but as I'm torrenting right now, I'm only getting AT MAX ~250kbs.

It's not by our own choice we're doing this. Ul.to is about as stable as it gets now.

Depositfiles is getting there, but we're out of options. At the end of the day, everyone wants to gain something by doing this, and the United States is dead bent on stopping anyone from 'gaining anything' doing this.

The US government is to be blamed, blaming us uploaders really won't do much since we don't have options.

Figured I might as well reply ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Here is the thing that comes to many uploaders mind.

- First ul.to has the most stable upload speed. If you want to be the first, you'll end uploading to uploaded.to.
- I've never heard of Depositfile blocking US ips.
- Extabit and Rapidgator are having server problems, so uploading to their servers is very hard.
- 80% of this site traffic is Asian.

I've uploaded to almost all new/stable like hosts and most of them sucks. Anyways, just forget about uploaded, after this wave many people will drop it, because they sliced their aff program and made it somewhat unfair. I've seen other uploaders that use hotfile like chivien999, so all this uploaded.to rush will soon die.

I understand that upload.to and depositfiles has stable speeds. I was asking for either of these things:

1) Is it possible for uploaders to upload files onto other mirrors? (Apparently, this answer would be "no")
2) Then what are ways to bypass these restrictions?

I admit my mistake. I had assumed this was more of an English Community as English was used most often here.
As for depositfiles, I get the "Access Denied" error every time I try to download.

EDIT:

[MENTION=5413]Wintereise[/MENTION]
I apologize if I sounded like I was ranting. This is not my intention, and I was merely seeking help on this subject.

Last edited:
I guess I'm English since I speak it fluently? There's a ton of europeans and asians here.

In the end there's very little that can be done. Uploaders will use whichever hosts are actually working for them. At this stage not many are, not to mention there's a bunch of fake and copycat hosts popping up so it's a mess to go through.

I'd say the best thing you can do is have some patience for the moment till the entire situation has settled down, but who knows how long that'll take.

Back in the days before file sharing sites went panic, and everyone are just happy with all their DDL, I still using torrent.
Why? Well one thing is that, when I DL large file (200MB-1GB) DDL, chances of my DL in complete 100% is quite slime, every at the dead of the night(3-5 AM).

Hence whenever new episode/anime came out here, I just copy the title, the Google for torrent file.
My latest futile attempt to DDL anime was last week, when I tried to DL anime Mayo Chiki Ep.7. Took me 2 days and several tried, but all is failed.
Now I just torrent to same file.

Just like what [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION] said, "...best thing you can do is have some patience for the moment till the entire situation has settled down, but who knows how long that'll take."

Sorry if I'm wrong about this, but the whole

"wait until it settles down"

makes it seem as if Fileserve, filesonic, filejungle... all these hosts would simply come back up in time. I mean, if it does... Great!
But there's no proof that this will be the case.

Sorry if I'm wrong about this, but the whole

"wait until it settles down"

makes it seem as if Fileserve, filesonic, filejungle... all these hosts would simply come back up in time. I mean, if it does... Great!
But there's no proof that this will be the case.
I don't advocate the use, but an IP Changer could do the trick I bet. If not, sorry to hear.

I don't advocate the use, but an IP Changer could do the trick I bet. If not, sorry to hear.

I would sincerely be grateful if you could explain it for me.

As far as I'm concerned, Proxies did not work. Is an "IP Changer" different?

I would sincerely be grateful if you could explain it for me.

As far as I'm concerned, Proxies did not work. Is an "IP Changer" different?
If you have MSN I could explain it on there, or PM you.

I understand that upload.to and depositfiles has stable speeds. I was asking for either of these things:

1) Is it possible for uploaders to upload files onto other mirrors? (Apparently, this answer would be "no")
2) Then what are ways to bypass these restrictions?
I went through pretty much every host that is currently alive and somewhat usable. For the time-being only uploaded.to and DepositFiles have anything coming close to stable speeds. A lot of other hosts are unusable because they're completely overloaded. Trying for 10+ hours to upload on other hosts only to have it fail time and again is not fun, let me tell you.
I'm hoping RapidGator will solve their issues in a day or two (they plan to do on Monday), so I can continue providing more mirrors.

As it is, I would take a break for a week or two and use that time to petition the US government to look into bribes from the entertainment industry. Or start a movement whose purpose it is to collect a list of politicians who are supported/bought by MPAA/RIAA and keep them from ever getting elected again.

TL;DR: What Wintereise said. The situation sucks but we can't do anything about it.

As for methods to circumvent it: Pad VPN services or better yet, a VPS located abroad.

P.s.: You need a proxy or a VPN. If you just cycle through the IPs in your dynamic pool, you'll always be stuck with US ones. And those don't work.
And yes, I'm convinced the situation will normalize again. Look at the amount of money the MU owners and others made - that's a strong incentive for people to bring the game back up to speed. :D

I greatly appreciate everyone's opinions and advice. I am now currently looking into several proxy options in order to actually access "uploaded.to" and "depositfiles". If I do gain access, I will attempt to upload the copies I've collected over the years for other members to access freely.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]
Now that I consider your logic, it makes perfect sense/has a huge possibility. My friend was actually thinking of dedicating one of his servers to filehosting for friends, so it wouldn't be surprising to find some good filehosters pop up suddenly.

i can't helped it but to use uploaded, even if they slacked the aff program by 2/3, not until i could find a better place!
and i don't feel like using Hotfile... their purge on 2010 still bring a bad memories for me. there's no guarantee that they will not doing it again

Proxies aren't fit for transmitting large amounts of data. What you're looking for is a Non-Us VPN. You can pick one up for $5 or so per month and say goodbye to all these blocks and what not thing.

Look into it.

As for the rant thing, no need to apologize. No offense taken :)

My friend that is living in us are using hidemyass proxy for uploader, and there is plenty of rapid leech services/rdp services you could use to bypass the ip ban.

RDP services are not free, neither is HMA VPN. The IP:Port proxies are mostly slow as well.

have you tried advtor? if i rember right you could setup a proxy with it, though may not work

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?