Taste or Sex? Lose one.

SuperVillain

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2012
You are faced with a horrible decision:

1. Lose all sense of taste. You cannot taste any flavour ever again. Food and drink are completely ruined.

2. You lose all sexual appetite and cannot have any sexual contact again, nor will you ever find anyone/thing attractive (anime girls and boys included!).

Which do you choose?

I'd pick sex, hands down. It's not like I have any sexual contact now anyway, so I'm not missing out, and being attracted to people just depresses me so it'd really be a blessing to lose that.

Taste, on the other hand, is something I could NEVER do without, cos I LOVE FOOD.

Taste. I`m far too picky about the things I eat which tends to lead to me not eating for hours or even days until I can get something I want so it`d be nice to not care.

That's hard to choose.

I hope I never lose my taste for sex.

Taste, hands down.

Miss the feeling of being in love? Not attracted to my girlfriend anymore? No more bed activities?

Oh hell no >_>

i'd hate to lose it but i'll go with taste..

to not be able to have those feelings for my girlfriend...or even being attracted to her...

compared with taste she means way more to me :3

I would toss away sex because it only 1-2 feeling.(Love is another)
But that stuff gets old FAST!
I would like to taste my pho thank you very much.

I guess I have the worst of both worlds: I'm an avid pipe smoker, so I'm losing my sense of taste more and more every day. I'm also ronery, so no sex.

I'd still choose to lose taste though, and I think that says something about my motivation in life :/

hahah this is so such an easy one...bye bye taste, I'll only miss you the most with a girl anyway.

I would get rid of my taste.

I mean... :o_O: Come on guys !

*noticed that Sammy picked one, but never said which one lol.....

I would pick taste, sex is overrated, and by the way lets say if you do choose sex, no one garantees you will have sex with the person you wanted to have sex too before you choose it, and plus even if I do manage to get laid with the person/thing I want, what will I say to it/her/him when it/her/him makes food for me? I mean I cant taste it anyway, wouldnt that ruin our relationship?
Im sure it will with a woman and a male and maybe even "it". there is too much trouble with that and someone will probably be on the shitty end of the stick, I pick food! :happywhistle:

LOL of all things being without taste would ruin the relationship but sex/and or intimacy would probably "less likely"..ah well. Everyones for himself.

We have a saying where I come from: "Each his own taste, said the hag and kissed the pig in the ass" :smug:

Time to say hello's lpw...before bed....

I would throw away sex.
Because I've never done it!:(
(My secret have been revealed!!!)

My logic must be different it seems...

If you never done it, maybe just an other reason to keep it, or ...smth /me scared whats happening in the world :scared:

Meh, I've managed to live without sex for over two decades now, so losing it won't make much of a difference in my life. Can't lose something you never had to begin with, right?

But taste? Lose that and I may as well just give up on living! No food, no life! :samuraihero:

Its not such a tricky question. In fact people "taste" food mostly by smelling it. Thats why food becomes
tasteless when you are sick. So if i were to lose my gustatory perception i would still be able to enjoy food.

It would just taste a lil weird, but it would be almost the same. Maybe my tastes would change
as i would enjoy more stuff with stronger smell.

Losing sex in the other hand would be definite and not salvagable at all.

I would get rid of the taste, cause I don't care much about it anyway, eating anything is not really a problem for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?