Silent hill or Raccoon City?

pick ur fate

• Total voters

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
2wp1r82.jpg

Both places are deadly but which path do u pick?

Raccoon City where the zombies lurking and just 1 little scratch can lead to ur doom, as well as try to gather food, weapons and medical supplies just to live.....

OR

Silent Hill, where ur greatest fears shall be used against u, all ur memories will be used against u and to make things worse, monsters roam the streets. U are ur greatest enemy...

Last edited:
『Hmmmmm... Raccoon City... City filled with zombies, hunters and other mutated things... Looks like a fun place to go on a rampage, but... Your enemies there are just mutants with physical bodies that will die once you plant enough bullets in them, unless its a boss that has a special way of beating it... Well there are lots of places I want to visit though... Like RPD ;p』

『On the other hand, Silent Hill, a mysterious city... You can enter it, but there is no guarantee that you will be able to leave... A quiet city, that plays tricks on you and turns your own self against you... And even if you beat something that lies at the end of it, you still might not be able to leave...』

『So... My answer is... First go to Raccoon City, clear it, then turn back to the crossroad and go to Silent Hill ;p But if I'll choose Silent Hill as it sounds more difficult and fun...』

Silent Hill is way more scary. Racoon City its a place to clear up. Just give me enough ammo or a strong enough truck and it will a cinch.

You dont know what to expect in Silent Hill...

Both please ! :redface:

But warning, after I've been too silent hill and cleared it all. I'll turn into a lush garden with lots of green, and sunshine, and happy children playing, and its grim history only a past written about in its local library.....So in other words, if I go there first, there won't be any fun for the rest of you....

I think Silent Hill would be scarier. I mean the town accommodates itself according to the protagonist fears and memories.

ok i think its my time to explain why i choose silent hill, The whole feel is creepy and you never know whats going to happen, what are ur fears? what are demons and what will be the puzzles and riddle you will have to get though. the game itself may be set in the same place but changes for each person who goes there making it very hard to know whats going to happen and what to expect.

Speaking of Silent Hill I need this Pyramid Head and Valtiel figure in my life.

AumGXKe.jpg

1g6fwcH.jpg

Display them in my room. The Pyramid Head one is available online for about 120$ and the Valtiel figure was a Japanese Silent Hill 3 pre order exclusive.

Another thought. A term coined from Silent Hill Downpour which is "Coming Full Circle" which states.

If a character is unable to realize the totality of their sins, or makes a critical mistake during their experience in the town, they are subsequently trapped in limbo, either within the town itself, or an area under its influence.

So it implies you may never get out of the town. Theory can be found here.

http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Circle

i dont know silent hill ending can be like this... its new for mee... not like an RE.. we just kill the zombiee until the end..

noo i click raccon city.. ~__~ halp sleep

silent hill is a great game and to be honest i knew that there was something like this going on but didnt know it was the sam as the other games as well

i say silent hill better than racoon n story nd gamme play

but if it was re4 vs silent i would say re4

i think the re4 is the 1st horror game in my life that i finish it... its not scary... more like acctions.. and i enjoy kicking zombie and shoots his head..

RE4 did not scare me since it was more action based. Has anyone heard of Shinji Mikami the director of Resident Evil and Dino Crisis new game called The Evil within?

The Silent Hill soundtrack is also my all time favorite video game soundtrack.

:ohnoes: I don't want to go to Silent Hill.
What made me decide is Fear211 saying there : I would be my greatest enemy...

or your fears to be exact, or maybe fear himself ;p

of course u will see me there, ill be out mowing my front lawn :D

also have u voted yet nazaka? u said u would and u never did....

ano... eeto...
It's quite hard since if you really are in one of those places, we will expose ourselves to great danger & high chance we will die.... this isn't a game you know....

welp, I'm taking this too seriously xD

ano... eeto...
It's quite hard since if you really are in one of those places, we will expose ourselves to great danger & high chance we will die.... this isn't a game you know....

welp, I'm taking this too seriously xD

yes u are, and sometimes i wonder why u take it that far lol

I just can't help but think.
You won't be like any of the RE characters, bitten 5x and still live without the virus entering your body...
You won't be like any of the SE characters, not shivering and straight faced while killing those monsters, traversing unknown places with the walls covered by blood... I'm not surprised if we go insane and ended up killing ourselves...

although if it is just a game, either would be fine for me lol

hahaha its funny because its true, you wouldnt be as hardcore as the characters in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092