Shopping Mall Japan closed?

EchelonV

Tentacle Overlord
Elite Member
Jan 25, 2012
Sadly Shopping Mall Japan has closed... I used them to import a lot of hentai items throughout the years. I'm now trying to figure out why their searches gave me dozens more results than other sites, even Japan Yahoo Auctions. I've been looking at the newer English sites like From Japan, Treasure Japan, and Zen Market, but SMJ would give me like 10x more results and auctions to look at with a search.

Damn this sucks. Anyone know what SMJ was pulling from or searching for to get more results? Or have other proxy recommendations?

https://theweeblounge.com/ Although the URL is different, the domain in the search results is "shoppingmalljapan.com". Other than this information, I cannot help you.

Last edited:
wait, what is this exactly?

They were a service in Japan for importing stuff through auctions, real time sniping even, etc. There are services now like White Rabbit Express that are excellent, but SMJ would often give me way more options when I searched for things. I imported many hentai items through them for years. Sad to see them go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.