Santa Claus vs The Tooth Fairy!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Greetings friends! It's time for my annual Christmas gift to ASF! It's a short story I wrote. I hope you'll enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it! :)

Santa Claus vs The Tooth Fairy

Little six year old Bobby was sooo excited! Christmas Eve, and Mommy and Daddy had decorated the whole house for Christmas! The tree was fantastic! It had ornaments, and lights, and tinsel, a beautiful star at the top! And big! Big enough for all the toys he wrote to Santa and asked for, especially...

Bobby had been a good boy all year. He helped Mommy around the house, and washed his hands for dinner, and didn't make a fuss. He really wanted to be a good boy so Santa would get him the toy car he really wanted!

He was sooo excited, he barely noticed the loose tooth pop out. He'd been wiggling it all day, and it finally just popped out.

"Mommy, Mommy, my tooff come off!"

"That's nice, dear. Put it under your pillow, and you'll get a visit from the Tooth Fairy. Gosh, Bobby, you're a lucky boy. You can expect a visit from both Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy tonight! Now get ready for bed."

Little Bobby went to the bathroom, washed his hands and his face, brushed his teeth, changed into his pajamas and went to bed. He carefully put the tooth under his pillow. Daddy tucked him in, kissed his forehead, and said, "Goodnight, champ. Now go to sleep."

Within minutes, Bobby was asleep, dreams of sugarplums dancing in his head.

In the middle of the night, everyone fast asleep, there was a soft shuffle from the fireplace. Santa appeared, bag of toys in hand and a broad smile on his face. Looking at his list, "Ahhh, Bobby. He's been a good boy, so he gets that toy car he wants." As he reached into his bag, Santa heard a soft fluttering in Bobby's room.

Curious, Santa went to Bobby's room, and saw the Tooth Fairy floating on tiny wings, heading toward Bobby's pillow, quarter in hand. "Wow, TF, a whole quarter! Don't worry, I'm giving him something he wants." Smirking, Santa went back to the Christmas tree.

Annoyed, the Tooth Fairy followed him. Looking at the toy car, she quipped, "Yeah, SC, I'm sure he'll love cheap plastic." The Fairy went back to Bobby's room, followed by Santa, and put a 10 dollar bill under the pillow. Santa snorted, "That all you got, TF? Watch this."

Back to the tree, and Santa put a chrome model car under the tree. "Be that way, SC," the Tooth Fairy said, and put a 50 dollar bill under the pillow.
Santa put a remote controlled race car under the tree. The tooth Fairy countered with a Blue Chip stock.

Back and forth, back and forth, pillow to tree, pillow to tree, the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus kept one-upping each other into the wee hours of the night.

The hallway clock chimed. Santa and the Tooth Fairy looked at the time in horror! "Oh no! We have to finish our routes!" they both whispered. Out the window, through the fireplace, the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus disappeared into the night.

Early the next morning, little Bobby woke, all excited! He felt something hard under his pillow. Grabbing what was there, Bobby ran to the Christmas tree.

Mommy and Daddy woke to the sound of little Bobby whooping and hollering with joy. Smiling, they went to the living room, and froze in shock at what they saw. Mommy almost fainted!

Bobby's arms were wrapped around a ten pound disk of pure gold, (worth about a million dollars) stamped with the faint impression of a giant quarter.

Under the tree, or to be exact, by the tree, was a Porsche 918 Spyder (also worth about a million dollars) with a tag labeled, "For Bobby, From Santa," on the windshield.

It was a Christmas Bobby and his parents would never forget (or understand.)

The Spirits of Giving are good, and even wonderful. But they do become competitive sometimes, and can certainly get carried away!

Have a grand, Merry Christmas, everyone, and a Happy New Year!

And if you accidentally lose a tooth on Christmas Eve, I hope you've been good boys and girls, you lucky folks!

[MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Hope you enjoyed the story! :)

Good story, Bobby is very lucky or rather a millionaire hahaha. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Leggy
Beautiful surprise!
thank you for the lovely story sweet [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; stay safe. :)

Santa Claus brings gifts to all the well-behaved children in the world on Christmas Eve but leaves the naughty ones a lump of coal. On the other hand, the Tooth Fairy will give a cash reward to any child who offers up their baby teeth without any regard for whether or not they “deserve” it.

Reactions: Leggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?