Recommendations/comparisons to a music artist/band.

Perplexing

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 26, 2011
I listen to a wide variety of music and although there are numerous genres I enjoy I tend to listen to some genres without really knowing which they are (like techno has numerous styles trip hop, acid, house etc.)

The problem is though (and I am sure others have ran into this a time or two) I will hear a song be it American, Japanese, European etc. and not fully realized which genre they belong too.

I think it would be good to have a thread where we could mention a band new or old and see if anyone on here listens to that genre of music that can then recommend or make some comparisons of bands we may like that of the same genre of music.

Currently I am wanting to find some Japanese bands that are musicians in the following genres of Drum and Bass or Trip Hop maybe somewhat similar to a British band named Kosheen. Also i prefer female vocals.

If anyone knows of any bands like Kosheen or that are in the genres of Drum and Bass, Trip Hop I would appreciate the recommendation.

Like the idea I also here any kind of music If u tell me to choose i prefer listening to Techno House and Rock. I havent heard Koosheen but if you like techno music or remix from Djs i can help you =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。