• Anime Girl

Votes: 65 41.7%
  • Both of Them

Votes: 66 42.3%

• Total voters

heavenfeels

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
I just want to know your opinion. i like to know Which one do you prefer most a real life girl or Anime Girl?

will anyone vote for neither of them? I'll really feel sorry for the sod who'll vote for that. :XD:

both are good.
maybe anime is better, for that those real life girls I see are mostly cosplayers.

anime girl maybe the best for you but for your life the real one is the best...
did you get what i mean huh...

Anime girls are a lovely fantasy!

Real life girls are an exciting reality! :fulfilled:

Reactions: Dasprn
Hmm this is also a somewhat vague question which girls could also vote for though ;p It doesnt say anything about love~ They might just want them as a friend or something~

What if I told you there that there is a way to be together with an anime girl? :smug:

oh no. that's just dumB with a capital "b". you can't marry an anime character, you would go insane when you see how much hentai there is about her/him

I personally would prefer a anime girl but they are designed to be perfect essentially. Even when they are given flaws they are still designed to be likable.

But this is why I'll forever be alone, I'm well on my way to becoming a wizard. Just a couple more years~ :3

/me would kill to have Arcueid Brunestud, Rei Ayanami, Ryougi Shiki, Makise Kurisu or Arturia Pendragon.

How many would you kill? :evillaugh:

What if I told you there's a machine that will allow you to dream lucidly? A dream where your beloved anime girls become real and you will be able to touch them?

Which would be better a real girl or an anime girl? :lmao:

Pretty sure I would become a homicidal maniac for those listed above~

This machine needs to be released right now, for the good of mankind~
The obvious choice here is anime girls though. :P

I seriously doubt that would be for the good of mankind. almost every man would be stuck in that machine. :lmao:

Hmm, well picking anime girls over real I think would benefit the world in a positive way. Just look at how many people are in the world today, back in early 2000 we had around 5 or so billion humans on earth but we now have over 7 billion. Jobs are decreasing for this reason as well but there is alot to blame on that part not just too many humans. I think its best that we start to lower the worlds population though and a machine like this might just be a alternative to a better tomorrow in a sense.

:traitor: there's a much better way to decrease human population.

I wanted to study computer programming so that one day I could make this machine, but then I said... "meh" :runhappy:

[MENTION=35321]Evangelionheart[/MENTION]; Yes, picking an anime girl might help with human population growth, but you could end up with a house full of chibi Arcueid Brunestuds! :evillaugh:

Last edited:
if I had to choose, I would choose whichever is not afraid of me xD
Rawwrrrrrrr !!! x3

well like my cousin said to me :redface: i'm not good with girls
she said something about so insensitive and clueless :) and i don't know what's that supposed to mean
girls are full of mystery ne~ :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.