The Paranormal. Share your experiences.

Yee199

Your Nii-chan
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
Well when I was a young kid maybe around 7-9 yrs old I was laying in bed (I slept alone then) getting ready to go to sleep then something caught my eye, as I sat up in my bed (bed is facing door into hall) there was a shadow just on top of my lap (literally just right in front of my face). The hall light was on and my door was open a tiny bit and you can see light coming from the cracks; the shadow blocking the light (shape of a man's top; chest and up) I didn't know how to react so I'm just like "hmm is this real?" then I raised my hands and put one into the shadow and one just to the left of it and of course I could feel the difference in temperature. I freaked out, bolted out of there, and just hung around (watching tv and such) until my father got back from his job. At this point my family is asleep and when my dad got back, I told him I was too scared to sleep alone and of course he called me a baby and said "there isn't a tiger in your room waiting to eat you" (In Hmong culture Tigers are feared and a image of strength since the Hmong people lived in heavily forested and mountainous areas in Asia) and he forced me into bed.
Now I am telling myself "Yee don't be such a baby!" I got into my bed and my dad closed the door. At this point I am under my covers sweating like a pig, too scared to move then suddenly I start hearing someone slowly stroking the blinds to my window (there is a window above my bed) I peek out and I start seeing stuff like shadows and such. Mainly there is a girl just standing in the middle of my room or at least it looked like one. That night I spent telling myself that stuff isn't real and eventually fell asleep in fear.
From then on it would happen every night and I would wake up around 3:00-3:30 am every morning till my dad bought me a bigger bed and moved me to the next room and now my sister sleeps in my old bed and room. She seems a bit shaken up lately. (In my culture spirits and demons are believed to be true and if you come into my house you will see wards on every door and just random places also there is one big one hung in the living room where we call the protector of the house.)

And there you go. Still scared of that room btw and I am 14 now and I am not the greatest writer

Last edited:
I've only seen a girl in a mirror when i had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Got no idéa if it was an illusion or not (i have the tendency to take imagination and make them real to my eyes). I just got scared shitless that time. Haven't seen anything else since then though. Sometimes i hear strange sounds in the middle of the night. The TV makes a noise as if it's too heavy for the TV bench and that only happens normally if you lean onto the bench or take a seat on the TV bench next to the TV. Sometimes stuff falls down even if it has been standing in the same position for 4-5 days. It only seems to happen during the night though.

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; You sure that it isn't a nice shadow then? If it would be evil it would probably have done something with you when you were in your room.

Last edited:
Hmm... i dont think ive had much paranormal stuff though i heard stories? xD

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; Yes I guess so and after posting this story; I fell asleep and dreamt about a demon in my room.

So guys dont go to sleep with ghosts in your mind.

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION]; I keep on having dreams about the place i go to. It's called Atlas and it's some place where you can get help towards curing social phobia and they can also help you with getting jobs. Well, to the point.
A bathroom there is creepy as shit. It has a radiator inside the bathroom which is hot as hell and yet it's the coldest room in the entire building (It's as cold as if you were to walk outside in the middle of the winter). For some reason you can feel it blow from the spring between the door and the floor and i got no idéa why.
I keep on dreaming that it has to be something there, a ghost or something like that. It would be fucking awesome to see one.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; It would suck if your on the toliet, then a ghost appears out of nowhere and just starts staring at you. It would be so awkward.

I cannot really share any experiences, since I do believe that they are minor house malfunctions, but I usually hear random banging when I am home alone. In my previous house one day, my uncle saw a figure swiftly go past in the hallway when he was on the computer. He thought it was me, but I denied such claims, and he got pretty freaked out.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; yeah they always try to get your attention. Just be careful.

Hmm... ive had dreams about places that i visit years later? Not exactly places i ever expected to see either... There was also some dream about playing a game... and suddenly i find the exact same scene/game a while later...

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; can see the future!! OMG!!!

We moved just before I turned 7, and I had a new room to get used to. When it was dark enough with only moonlight showing, there was static everywhere. (idk about other ppl, but I always can see static-like things everywhere, dark or light) There was this image of a dark mask (looked exactly like darth vader or wtv? I think we had a picture of that somewhere) but it was just in the air watching me for a while. It was gone when I looked away, but I was still afraid.
Sometime later (less than a year, no idea when), I remember seeing a white face that looked like a mask without an expression stick out of the wall. It mouthed some words, and went back in. There was nothing I remember seeing similar to that.

There was another interesting event~ two of my friends were talking, and it was just the 3 of us. I felt like I had just received something and randomly started crying. I've no idea why I did, they didn't either. I wanted to show what I was feeling, so I did some odd reitual-like thing out of the blue. I took (my friend who is a girl)'s hands, and started to transfer that feeling to her, and she started crying. At this point, the guy (other person) freaks out and leaves. Sooo we just start talking, and she doesn't know how to describe it either~ we just hugged and calmed each other down XD

I think the most concrete and still unexplainable one is from darts~ we had a basement in our old house, and we had a dart set with metal tips. We eventually found out that the darts can sometimes stick into the brick walls, so we did that for fun. Some of them got lost, some broke, some got dull. But there was one that made a very loud sound, and left a big orange X in the wall. There was also some X-orange smoke the second it hit. Whether or not it was there before, idk. The X is still there today, and is not made by paint :3

There are some other stuff that happened, but I've no interest in sharing :#

the most paranormal things that have ever happened to me are very intense dejavu's, and i mean to the point where i stop what i'm doing just because what i'm doing seems so insanely familiar.

and once in a while i think i see my dog at the door way, but i'm positive it's just the shadow and my peripheral is playing tricks with me

nowhere near the things i've experience more often, sometimes still do~
I've even made a term for it XD
ummmm it has to do with completely being accurate about other ppl i've never met x-x
annndd things about the effect of moonlight on me, winter, annndddd possibly something close to mind reading/control :3

those are some crazy experiences snow. it's like you're "making rainbows in my heart." but rainbows made of really freaky stuff lol

(i saw that as your location, and i wanted to use it even though it couldn't make sense)

That one is super weird. My guess is Sad ghost transferred its feelings into you then you passed it on to your friend.
Through some kind of electric pulse? idk

I never gave the details because i didn't want to~
it wasn't a ghost at all, it was about mid-afternoon in a garage building thing x-x
I always spent my time there since I could be alone to do what I liked :3 (didn't have to hear ppl yell and stuff)
soooo anyways, i have a journal about it. It wasn't simply feelings being given to me, it was like a treasured thing I was put in charge of. (best way to describe that, but not the feeling XD).
Crying had nothing to do with being sad. I was sad, but didn't feel sad. (Try explaining that XD)
nowww it seems like any room I spend alot of time in soaks up an aura of something. Anyone can walk into my room and instantly feel different Xd (soo ppl often like to be in here).
ummmmm I think it also had to do with fusing souls. The one thing I was seeing was what the other person was seeing~
I really don't want to get into more details sooo don't ask! fndajlinsgiaubgliabg

Hmm... most of my odd stuff has to do with dreams... some are pretty normal like dreaming about something which has been on mind but others... well dreaming about something that appears later on that week? Might just be a coincidence though i have no explanation for why i would dream about that certain thing as i had no idea it would happen/appear~

Hmm... most of my odd stuff has to do with dreams... some are pretty normal like dreaming about something which has been on mind but others... well dreaming about something that appears later on that week? Might just be a coincidence though i have no explanation for why i would dream about that certain thing as i had no idea it would happen/appear~

Sam you are a Timelord/Esper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha