Other way of purchasing in DLSite.

CPTKeith

Trusted Member
Apr 9, 2012
Hi! I'm just wondering if there's some other payment method I can use besides Credit card and Paypal "I think Paypal is the same, you can't use it either when your account is not valid". It took me 2 weeks checking all bank companies to apply for Credit card "I go travel by only walking through all there, although 2.899 miles away is my limit" and yet I failed to getting one. Maybe my employment record is not enough for them that my job was only a part time. I went all this effort for the H-Game I really wanted to get it.

By the way, can someone recommend me a simple Job which it's a worth of getting a Credit card.

Here's my Biodata.

20 years old
4th year College
Employed as Computer Technician (Part Time Job only)

Now that I realize, it's like it's impossible since I'm from Philippines.

I don't know if they're available in the Philippines, but have you looked into a pre-paid debit card? It isn't tied into a checking account. You load it with money, and make payments with it, up to the amount you put in.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.