Operation Black March

Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
after the internet site blackout on january 18th, 2012 to protest SOPA and PIPA which was successully got suspended, internet faces another threats, the 1st one was the stripping of Mega Upload. following the result, some file sharing sites also stopped their service which hurt most of the net user in the world. the 2nd was the closing of 16 knownly sports streaming sites for illegal broadcasting. does internet really have to kneel down to American Monarchy? some people thinking of something to hit these MAFIAA....

Operation Black March

y9gtn.jpg

When?: March 1st to March 31st

Why?: Due to the continuos campaigns and litigations concerning Internet Censorship such as S.O.P.A., P.I.P.A., and A.C.T.A. The closure of sites such as Megaupload under the charges of “Piracy” and “Conspiration” we MUST take actions against Film, Music, Book, and Magazine Companies and other media companies.
In March comes the first Economic Report

How?: DON’T buy any magazine, newspaper, DON’T download ANY song (Legally or Illegally) DON’T watch any movie at the cinema, DON’T buy ANY DVD or videogame and DON’T buy any book. It doesn’t matter how much do you want, wait until April. Let’s give ALL the governments an economic hit that can be visible.

THIS ACTION’S MESSAGE:
“COPYRIGHTED MEDIA WON’T BE ALLOWED WHILE INTERNET IS BEING CENSORED”.

DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD THIS IMAGE ON ANY WEBSITE YOU CAN, WE NEED FULL SUPPORT.

P.S.: If you think this doesn’t concern you, Megaupload’s owners are from New Zealand, today (01/19/2012) they were deported to the USA and will be prosecuted under a crime that doesn’t EXIST IN THEIR COUNTRY, under a law that has NOT been approved yet.

source from http://adium.me/2012/02/operation-black-march/

Spread the word... and stop america doing as they pleased to the internet.

I shall follow you along with this rally! Gaaaaaahh!!! I'm an effin' activist even in real life XD
If things are really getting unreasonable, it's just right to question it and protest for it!!!

Done it. Spread it in my FB, and tab all my friends and asked them to do the same.
Starting March, I'm not gonna buy anything media-related.
Then again, when did I ever buy any media-related stuff?
Last I went to cinema was on the opening night of Battle Los Angeles.
Last music CD I bought was before I got Internet.
Books? I only read mangas, and they are are from scanlation sites.

Lol i barely buy anything anyways xD
I suppose ill spread it not that much people listen to meh =.=

People who regularly used sites like MU rarely buy anything anyway, and people who regularly buy media related stuff don't really care about these "illegal sites" being taken down...

Plothole.jpg?

I didn't do anything in the How section that is related to the U.S for more than a year now...

It'll work.

we have the cesspool on our side. (4chan)

Instead of waiting for March, I'm just gonna start right now.
It's like adding salt to the future wound.

I think most of here hardly spends any money on the entertainment industry anyway...
The people who buys entertainment don't go on sites such as this... so i'd say this is the wrong place to incite this...

That what other social networks are for.
Those who have Facebook, Tweeter, Friendster, Hi5 and such can post in their site, and let their friends join as well.

yep... this is merely just a start... like i wrote before... spread the word! don't just read and sit...

That's the spirit, guys. We can do it, if we try.
Remember what Ohama Yurino said, "Yes, we can!"

Haha, wasnt it "yes we c*m"? xD i still have to complete her route thought.
Anyways ill also spread around :)

sigh :sigh:

File Sharing is Dying...
Torrent is Dying...
we really need to do something, no matter how small it is...

just today, i was informed that BTJunkie is closed for good.
what'll be next? no more internet freedom for us

sigh :sigh:

File Sharing is Dying...
Torrent is Dying...
we really need to do something, no matter how small it is...

just today, i was informed that BTJunkie is closed for good.
what'll be next? no more internet freedom for us
File Sharing maybe dying, but I assure you that torrent pretty much alive and kicking.
I still using torrent as my primary DL option.

File Sharing maybe dying, but I assure you that torrent pretty much alive and kicking.
I still using torrent as my primary DL option.

that's because we still has piratebay as our front... when the mighty site fallen, im sure that the others will follow too...
i can just hope that the feds not succeed in overthrowing bay

Nyaa closed all tracking functions yesterday. Several other trackers closed completely. You sure it's still all alive and kicking? :P

that's because we still has piratebay as our front... when the mighty site fallen, im sure that the others will follow too...
i can just hope that the feds not succeed in overthrowing bay

The US government is planning a big hit on pirate bay...
Oh and whoever said Ohama:yes we can! ...well, Obama is leading the charge against internet piracy

Nyaa closed all tracking functions yesterday. Several other trackers closed completely. You sure it's still all alive and kicking? :P

yea... i just read it from underwater site...
that's why i said torrent is dying

Well, yesterday(actually it's this morning around 2AM) I managed to DL Last Exile Ep.5 from Nyaa Torrent, finished DL this morning.

Check the tracker in the torrent. It's not Nyaa, that I can guarantee. All they do now is indexing, not tracking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?