No reason for war!

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, I know very well that ASF an policy-free area be should - But! By the newest events, what on the north-east of Europe going - makes me damn very worry, where I then not silent be can (Because one of this countries an neighbor is (Ukraine) ...

This progress makes more chaos than sense, let we it not to, that it again innocent lifes to pay have - Some say, that war the only way is, that this chaos to freedom lead can - But this is an generally error: War has just more chaos and death in the world brought, as/than for the beginners of war and for the victims wanted. - It should then no further sufferings on the world give - and this overall.

So please, rise your voice against this bullshit mission (What the both parties planed have) loud and then say: "No War!!! No War!!! No War!!!" - Because this conflict is by a big mistake purchased - we've still time and the chance with our united power the desaster to stop!

Violence is always bad but I think there are times that render it necessary. The Arab spring in 2011 is such an example, albeit the situation there in some places does not seem to positive.

In Ukraine, at least from what I know, it is a retaliation by the people to government that does not seem interested in their interests. Foreign intervention will almost definitely complicate things which is why many countries are still watching. Hope things get better over there soon.

Yeah, and during World War II the Nazis, Japanese, and the rest of the Axis powers had to be stopped. Unfortunately, in the world we live in, war is sometimes necessary sadly

Also, the US Civil War put an end to slavery. Their was no way of stopping slavery in the US at that time other then going to war, or making 2 completely different nations, which wouldn't have solved anything.

That being sad, even if necessary, war is always a terrible affair, and I hope one day we can all live in a world where war is never needed

Last edited:
Also no point in living in a world that book describes :/ you can't sacrifice individuality and personal happiness to make a better world. The people are more important then the state, not the other way around.

From the side of Russians is it a lie, that the russian people in/on the half-island Krim from the ukrainian folk in danger are: Because the revolution in Kiew was already more than an week done, after this had sure on the Ukraine silence and peace again given - but, by the illegally intervention from Russia is this peaceful progress stopped, and in danger brought over the country.

And now only than edge notice: Putin has not thought, that the for him legally president from Ukraine the president title officially lost had - Because Putin has in the conference yesterday said (and I've after checked), that the president title by 3 following reasons his/her title lose can:

1st If he or she dies

2nd If he or she freely and official abdicates

3rd (And now the most important) If he or she from the court sentenced will (By corruptions or by betrayal at his/her country)

The 3rd point concerns him: Because as/than he his power on the transitional government given had, had he in the country stay should, instead that he cowardly to Russia escape - The transitional government had sure fair him because of corruption, order in the public to shooting, betrayal on his own folk and etc. He had then in my eyes his office/function rightly lost, what this Putin to accept has - and not with lies the army against the ukrainian folk to direct.

Hey nanashi. How are you? I hope things get better in Ukraine soon.
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

Well, you know sure that I in Hungary live... - But otherwise was me already better (because of the currently events). And I hope damn also, that this shit in the neighborhood so soon how possible peaceful ends. >_>

Been following developments there for quite awhile now and can't say much about it but I think what we should be really concerned about is the safety of a certain "mad" person here who happens to live there...

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

Well, you know sure that I in Hungary live... - But otherwise was me already better (because of the currently events). And I hope damn also, that this shit in the neighborhood so soon how possible peaceful ends. >_>

I hope the situation there gets resolved soon. I know Russia signed a treaty that they would never interfere with Ukraine's sovereignty, so it seems they have violated that. Stay safe over there.

I hope the situation there gets resolved soon. I know Russia signed a treaty that they would never interfere with Ukraine's sovereignty, so it seems they have violated that. Stay safe over there.

Yep, they did the sovereignty of Ukraine violated - They should their army so fast how possible from the country drag>.<

The only legitimate reason for war is self defense in my opinion, or to protect people from extermination or inhumane policies.

I think my country(United States) should move to militarily support ukraine to send the message that we will not tolerate aggressions and to support our allies.

in regards to the reference of the war between the states('civil war') in the United States, i must say that the war was not ultimately about slavery in my opinion.
Even lincoln himself said that he was not fighting for slavery, he was fighting to preserve the union in his eyes. 96% of southerners didn't own slaves and fought for states' rights and economic liberty from the North which exploited the south unfairly for it's own economic gain. slavery would have died out on it's own due to it's economic inviability by the mid-1880s and it's political costs, just as it did in every other slave-holding nation, peacefully.

The only legitimate reason for war is self defense in my opinion, or to protect people from extermination or inhumane policies.

I think my country(United States) should move to militarily support ukraine to send the message that we will not tolerate aggressions and to support our allies.

Well, I'd this thought from you again think: I would the point with the aggression and inhumane reason with an military answer greeting - But! We speak about a state, where in the last 90 year military drilled was/is, and one the less countries are, where nuclear weapons own - and this anytime again reactive could! This's not Iraq or Afganistan, where there only with MGs and rocket launcher weapons equipped, fanatic people was. - No. No. No. We need an diplomatic way, that this crisis to solve: Without blood or what from humanity to lose.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Nanashi i know where u are coming from, I HATE WAR especially I am from small country in middle east, surrounded by 3 powerful countries aiming for our oil. there is no guarantee that i can open my eyes the next day and see my country intact, which happened before during gulf war 2 even with the U.N force protection. its true that in Russia there is more danger because of the nuclear threat etc. But war is war... even without nuclear war if the battle prolong like Philistine-Afghanistan-Iraq-Syria the amount of blood shed/Death is more than nuking a country.

And i do pray for Ukraine and your country also all war zones countries to solve the issues peacefully without blood shed. Amen

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。