New Member of Community and Many Questions

wha2les

Nov 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am new to the community and I have some questions.

I recently watched Da Capo franchise of the anime, and I enjoyed it so much I wanted to try out the VN. After much searching, I found out MangaGamer had the VNs. Bought them, and have been going through them with much enjoyment. I recently found out (through VNDB and reddit) that there were Da Capo Plus Communication, Da Capo II Plus Communication, and many side stories that filled in the gaps between the first and second "series" of VN. I have looked everywhere and I have been unable to find them. Can you direct me to where I can find those Plus Communication versions and the side stories (Side stories like the Onsen Hen, seasons, etc.). I hear of incomplete patches here and there for english. Does anyone know where I might be able to find the patches as well?

Also, I realize that I might need to torrent to find them. From what I understand it is best to torrent with a VPN that does not log anything. Does anyone have any recommendations? I heard ExpressVPN is good but I do not see many reviews for a lot of the VPNs that I have found.

Thanks,

Wha2les

Sorry for the late response.

There's an existing thread for Da Capo Plus Communication with a torrent file here. The torrent still works, I tried it just now.

The only other "expansion" of the original games I know of are Da Capo Innocent Finale and Kotori Love ExP.

As far as VPN goes, I can recommend you VPN Gate. It's free and it works well. And yes, it's helpful to use a VPN when using a torrent, but depending on the laws of your homecountry and the file you want to download, you can even use your own internet connection. If you torrent a visual novel for example, you won't have any legal problems for example if you're living in most of the European countries. The publisher/developer won't prosecute you since it's to costly.

At least that's the explanation from some of the internet service providers.

On the other hand, if you live in America or other Asian countries, it's best to use a VPN, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?