new look ?

Ruyzan

bunny maid :3
Elite Member
Sep 20, 2011
what do you think of The forums looks nothing changed really just the profiles a bit i kinda liked the old one more
share your opinion here .

yeah achievements was better looking not just light bulbs
doesn't make sense don't you think

The old system was bugged, which made using it no longer viable. The new system works better behind the scenes and offers more options.
The lightbulbs are a style issue, one which will most likely be fixed soon. It's just that no one had had time to design new icons. ;)

i see sorry for that maybe make anime icons that will look good .

I personally like the new profile visuals, specially since stats/bars are in a drop down now. saves space on screen ;)

New look looks neater.

I hope I don't stay haxxor forever (look at my haxxor achievements)

Totally agreed with Kou. :D This can show or hide whatever you want. :D Self service rocks. Haha.

Unfortunately new mod was bugged and haxxors just like K0u says. We had to take it down and rewind to Experience, but we are working into making any of the two work.

I personally liked Activity, is easy to work with and we can add some new criterias with certain ease. Anyways, maybe by the end of the week we have a full verdict of what we will use or keep using.

I must've been away for so long(last active: 8th Nov), but I didn't notice any changes.
Can someone point out to me what change that you guys talking about? Where is this 'lightbulbs'?

I must've been away for so long(last active: 8th Nov), but I didn't notice any changes.
Can someone point out to me what change that you guys talking about? Where is this 'lightbulbs'?

due to bug, they've been removed and replaced with the old look system!
apparently the admins are still working on them!

Oh yeah, I just noticed something. Apparently, when someone quotes our post, we got notified.
I'm sure this never happen before. Is it part of the changes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.