This Is Me Actually Being Serious.

Exaelia

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Okay. I like to post on many different threads because I hate sitting around waiting for replies to the other ones I have posted in previously. But then when they all have new posts, I can't respond to all of them at once because of the flooding limit. I actually started typing this this morning and I couldn't finish because I had to leave for camp. It would have taken me like two minutes write this, and I had to leave in three. But the flood thing made it impossible. I get that spammers slow down the site, but when you see users that post often and swiftly I think you should reward them with an extended flood limit.

Spammers are still members whether they post a lot or not. It would be unfair for the other types of members if only the spammers get a decreased 'post break' because spammers aren't exactly contributing to the community. Well, just not entirely.

Let's break it down like this: You see two members, they both spam at the same pace, but one of the members turns into an uploader and stops spamming while the other member is still a spammer. Who should get a decreased 'post break'? The uploader or the spammer?

Well no that's not exactly what I meant. All I meant was if there are members who post a lot they should have an increase in the limit. It's unnecessary for the people who don't post as much.

Still, spammers are still members. Everyone gets equal rights = Everyone is happy.

You post this in the "General Discussion and Debates" section, yet you really don't want to discuss it. You just want it, spur of the moment.

Spam is generally considered a bad thing. It depends on the situation, though. We have section that is literally only for "spamming". This is where people can talk about night and day, and pretty much do as they please(without breaking the rules). Decalcomania has a point, and you completely dismiss it. You are all equal here, and if you really want to spam, then start spamming the already created threads in the Spam Section.

Have you seen what our uploaders have to go through just to be able to upload here? They have to go through an application process that sometimes takes weeks. Have to be users for a set amount of time. Why? Because we're giving regular users more privileges. Something we do not give out freely.

Stay within the spam section and spam away. If you really think this is a suggestion worth looking at, then make the suggestion within Site Support, not here where debating it with other users won't get you anywhere. PM me and I will take it up with the administrators or contact them directly yourself.

I may sound like an ass, but I'm just being blunt.

Last edited:
No no that's not what I mean either....

Then you need to explain it. Cut it down so even a child will understand if you have to. We're not mind readers.

He wants to implement a flood rule like in the IRC.

Dear friend!.. Your suggestion should be better expose/explain and then let the admins discuss it, remember my comment in one of your topics... Who owns the gold set the rules, discuss you suggestion with them and wait for a final decision.

Greetings!!.

Last edited:
So i understood it completely yet I'm also being ignored.
Just because you want something doesn't mean it will happen. I told you to use the Site Support for the suggestion, as it is not something you discuss/debate with regular users.

I've seen some of your posts outside of spam section and they are not really favorable at best. I'm usually quite nazi when it comes to "flood" posts but I've toned myself down just because this place is pretty chill. Still, a forum is generally place where you discuss various topics in-depth. Random chit chat (one liners, random thoughts, etc.) should really be done in spam section like WsE has pointed out, or over an instant messenger or IRC. Otherwise, putting some thoughts into what you post usually takes enough time that you can "spam" posts without actually going over flooding limit.

And no I didn't miss your point. All I'm saying is try posting "often and swiftly" replies that hold some form of meaning so that when it comes to something you really want to reply to, you don't get stuck with flood limit that prevents you from doing so.

There is a reason why there is a flood limit.

It was put in place to cut back on the spam traffic. So much spamming was coming in from other users that the servers would shutdown multiple times a day.

So, the increased flood limit is still far away from being put in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。