Manly tears

'fresco

Lascivious & Delicious!
Elite Member
Dec 8, 2011
We talk about times when we shed manly tears.
I drop quite some tears when I finished Little Busters! Worth every tear.....

Happy/sad tears after Angel Beats~ Sad tears a couple times during Clannad and Afterstory... Hmm Anohana too...

Last edited:
ano hana is first anime that make me cry lol, but clannad really make me cried a lot

I not yet watch that movie, because there is no romance in it :lmao: . hmm Princess and the Pilot really make me depressed tho

yeah he such a genius.

anw I really like your ava and siggy Tenshi :XD:

Tenshi always has some random cute thing xD

Hmm... what other sob stories were there... xD One piece made me cry a couple times actually~

I curse Grave of the Fireflies. It was the only movie that made me weep for more than 5 minutes.

watch it alone in a dark room. you'll weep around the end.

haven't gone around to watch it yet. its too lovey-dovey for meh.

But I did once weep for a game. FF VII: Crisis Core,
when the character I played for days eventually died.
Damn that ending, I knew it was coming, but the way it happened was just sad.

Last edited:
games that make me shed tears huh? hmm, FFIX, the ending so beautiful it make cry of joy back in elementary school

crying is for girls and babies. men weep.

didn't finish FFIX though. Some games will do that to you when you invest a lot of time in the characters

okay I weep then :lmao:

I didn't finish it too, I just look the ending in my friend's saved game lol

Hmm... lets see... Hayate no Gotoku had some emotional scenes too i think? xD Especially the season ending...

hmm I don't really like Hayate since it got so many episodes and too focus in comedy. Toradora is nice I think

Well it does say that it is comedy ;p Has its share of emotional moments though~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3