Looks like Nyaa is off the air again

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
hopefully a technical problem but nyaa has been unavailable for a day now i think. hopefully not another DOS attack :)

Hmm... For a day I'd not saying that, because I did today afternoon (middle european time) some anime downloaded from there... It's more likely a temporary case, let's see^_^

Edit: [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];, this thread I do think belongs to an different sub-section...

Nyaa Is down

HI all nyaa . se is down for me. Can anyone accesses the site or is only down for me.
Can you give other good source or alternative to nyaa.

Reactions: Carla19
Re: Nyaa Is down

For me seems also temporary dead to be, then check this website...
Code:
http://www.anirena.com/

Reactions: progste
Re: Nyaa Is down

Yes, Nyaa seems to be going on and off lately, yesterday it was down almost all day, today it managed to load and now it's down again. I hope it's just a temporary problem!

that is fine, was not sure where to put it so this is good. ty

Given the size of the DDoS they are/were under, it's unlikely to last for long.

This troubles me
It's down most of the time now
Good thing that ani**** is up and running, but not many know of it; forgot

Yeah, it's good to have anirena as a backup, but it's not nearly as ordinated as nyaa and as you said less people use it so it has less stuff.

Why'd you censor Anirena?
Oh, and don't forget Tokyotoshio (this might be spelled wrong) either.
Not to attract those who DDoS Nyaa ?
Wellp....maybe it was too late (forgot that its been already mentioned here)
And yeah! Tokyotosho, totally forgot, thanks for reminding ^^

progste said:
Yeah, it's good to have anirena as a backup, but it's not nearly as ordinated as nyaa and as you said less people use it so it has less stuff.
Kinda sad, considering that it was bigger than Nyaa once. I think Anirena is a senpai of sorts :D

So it's actually older? That would explain the interface, if they improved it a bit to make it more like nyaa i'm sureit would get much more users, the same for Tokyo Toshokan.
It's nice to know there is alternatives for torrent sharing though, i'll keep it in mind if i upload something!
Isn't there anything they can do against DDOS? some sites use a filter to make you wait 3 seconds when you connect to them.

It was more crowded back in the days, meanwhile Nyaatorrents was starting up. At least its the way I was seeing it
It also had darker theme, more stylish :)

KAT is also being/was DDoS'ed :(

Yes it was big a while back.. sorry that the DOS stuff continues. but nyaa will make it they are very dedicated and patient. just takes time...

it happened last year same way and they came back fine. I think it will be ok. Just have to wait it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha