Looking for a New Chair for PC use, gaming, work, casual, etc. Any suggestions?

KensaiAkamei

Character Enthusiast
Elite Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a new chair to use at my desk for PC use. I usually am at my desk most of the day especially now more after my accident. I need something that can hold up for extended amounts of time and is comfortable without losing it over time. I probably sit in my chair at least 10hrs to 24hrs depending on whether I can sleep or not.

I heard all about DX Racer chairs from people on reviews and through a couple of real life friends. I also saw there are other manufactures that make similar chairs to DX Racer like AK Racing, Vertgear, Arozzi, Merax, Ficmax and Maxnomic, etc. So I guess my question is if anyone here has any of these chairs or some type of other pc office chair either made for gaming and/or comfort that they would recommend or stay away from. I don't mind spending some money if I have to but I just want to make sure I am getting what is worth it if I am spending $300+ on a office type of chair.

Please let me know with your answers and opinions on the matter I would very much appreciate the input and thanks!

This is my current chair http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90289172/ except the one I have is a fake leather type of material and flat silver paint on metal.

Last edited:
I myself use AK raicing chair. It is the best in my opinion, but depending on the material (leather or fabric), the experience may vary tremendosly. My fabric version of the chair feels nice, but absorbs food stain and hair and can't be kept clean no matter how much I try. Overtime it will look very dirty. Leather version will have no such issue, but it felt uncomfortable in my opinion.

While there are good competitors for the AK raicing chairs out there, I can not imagine you would regret the purchase of one. The support pillows that come for your lower back and neck are the best part about the chair. Also, the chair can be angled to watch movies and long videos in rest position. When gaming or doing work, the back support is solid and gives comfortable healthy support for my back for long hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.