Just a little help please (o´・_・)っ

Sol-hana108

Uploader
Trusted Member
Aug 10, 2020
So I just found this chinese forum and of course tried to register and my account is created but it seems it needs approval by the administer, but it's already been a week and no response at ALL I just wanted to ask if you have gain access to the forum if you did please help me by telling me if I need to do something or it just roles like that
The forum is called otomedreamforum. The forum is fairly based on cd dramas or BLCD etc otome games.

If it hasn't been approved yet, you're likely to have been rejected.
In what language did you write the reason when you registered? Can you use Chinese? Otherwise registration is very difficult.

There are a few things to keep in mind when registering.
Your email address may be rejected depending on your connection area and the email service you are using.
The reason for registration should basically be written in Chinese. Forum admins look at the reasons for registration and decide if it is acceptable or if they like it. The reason must be exactly 30 characters or more than 30 characters.
It is much more advantageous to have an account with 微博, 腾讯QQ, etc., which are SNS in China. If you do not have an account, you may not be able to register. However, getting an account requires a Chinese phone number, which is nearly impossible for anyone who does not live in China.

Since the deterioration of international relations between the United States and China, China has been closing access from abroad, making it more difficult to register for Chinese services than ever before. If you can't meet these requirements, you may want to give up.

yea they already rejected me lol a shame but well I guess i have this forum cries

:(

They are a community of compatriots. If you can't write Chinese and don't have a domestic address, it's natural to be rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/