Jobs dead??? No no, that can't be Dx

Koinkun

English VN guru
Elite Member
Oct 3, 2011
So yea, was watchin the news.... and saw that Steve Jobs died =/.... Idk what else to say.... im just rlly rlly upset about this =[

Steve Jobs was definitely a genius, he was the one who helped to engineer the iPhone, the iPods and the modern Operating System. He changed the way we interact with software and hardware. He was also the founder of one of the world's biggest corporation, Apple.

I think now it's the time to share this video:

All I know is that there will be 3 days of useless homages on TV, and 3 weeks later and half-baked documentary on his life.
Don't forget a disc with songs he sang at a karaoke! And a new Iphone packaging with his picture on the back! And... And...

Oh! That guy. I thought it was the other Apple guy, the bearded one.

Hes not dead hes just waiting in cryo for his company to make the I-Heart.
seriously tho, he was a great mind. RIP

Now I think about it. The press release 2 days ago is a lot better than originally thought, with Steve dying, it must be hard to announce any new products...

Dear Tim Cook: I'm sorry

I gave you a tough time today. I thought you didn't come up to some imaginary bar I held in my head. I didn't get why you didn't come out with bigger news. I didn't get why everyone in my network was telling me about the big things that were planned that didn't come out.

Now we know.

Today a guy I know at Facebook told me that Apple just "went dark" this weekend and stopped answering emails and phone calls (they had amazing new iPhone and iPad apps and a new developer platform all ready for announcing). Folks inside Facebook thought they had done something massively wrong. No, they hadn't. Truth is you had something deeper to deal with.

The fact that you, and your team, went on stage, knowing that Steve Jobs was close to death, is a testament to your professionalism. I felt that you had called it in a bit, but now I know the truth. You weren't calling it in at all. You were doing an amazing job while knowing what was coming.

Today I feel guilty because I gave you a tough time about your first press conference. Now that I know what was going on behind the scenes I owe you an apology. I'm sorry, I owe you and your team one.

My heart is with you during this tough time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.