Interesting video. I have watched a few videos and documentaries about this.
It is sad as i want a japanese girl friend lol. I gotta move there now

This was really amusing.

I found myself laughing at some of the narrations, and finally was able to facepalm at all the stupidity of this system.
It's just so disgusting that many of these people are that shameless, and I'm pretty damn sure that some of them don't really want to do this kind of crap--they're pretty much forced to do it via pressure from the environment.

Well, good to know that all my games are my "limit of involvement" with Japan... Seriously.

I hate to be the square here, but I seriously doubt Kabukichou is the entire Japan.. Nor is Tokyo. Everyone knows city peeps are materialistic and are in non-committal relationships.
11hfdzb.jpg
Also, you shouldn't order the S&M special if you're not even sure what it is..
rvbj94.jpg

I hate to be the square here, but I seriously doubt Kabukichou is the entire Japan.. Nor is Tokyo. Everyone knows city peeps are materialistic and are in non-committal relationships.

But assuming that the statistics are true (as they present), it's definitely not healthy for a first world country to be so individualistic and for its people to be so selfish.

While I'm not a great fan of extremely high birth rates (which results in densely populated cities like Southwest China), I'm also not too fond of locations where the birthrate is NEGATIVE, as in, its population is slowly (or in Japan's case, rapidly) decreasing.

And I seriously did not need to be reminded of the trauma from that cursed video "Two girls one cup".

And I seriously did not need to be reminded of the trauma from that cursed video "Two girls one cup".
It's funny, four years ago friends told me to watch this video. But, I assumed it was a trap so I never watched it, and I'll continue to protect my mental health.
:runhappy:

I happened to just see that vid previously like a day before, and I told my self at the very end. I KNEW they would "troll" him.

But assuming that the statistics are true (as they present), it's definitely not healthy for a first world country to be so individualistic and for its people to be so selfish.

I agree with you, you can never have too much or too many people on the same rock. You need to balance mouths to feed with how well each mouth can bring money home..
I would just like to point out though that capitals are usually like that. Call them 'city values' or something similar but they all share the same hustle and bustle in different countries. The businesses provide stress relief for the average salaryman/OL in a variety of ways, mostly something frowned upon, like substance abuse(alcohol, anyone?) or sex. /serious

Now someone please notice my Ooedo reference!

A man can make $800,000 USD a year just listening to women talk. Here you can not get any man to do that. They rather run off with their male friends and watch football.

A man can make $800,000 USD a year just listening to women talk. Here you can not get any man to do that. They rather run off with their male friends and watch football.

Hey, if someone wants to pay me that money I'll happily spend 40 hours a week listening to them.

I really laughed hard when the girl was like: "When I see a happy couple on christmas I wish they would die".

Overall it was pretty interesting, though I doubt every bit of japan is like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.