It's been 5 years since I last came to this site. o_o

userr1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2012
Nice to see corocoro still uploading stuff.
Still using filefactory and rapidgator, I see.

Last edited:
I've actually quit some time ago. Quite a few links are still working and not many people are stepping up to replace me, so the threads are still up.

Archiving VNs and uploading them could leave you wanting to quit. When I feel like I'm going to get tired of it, I take 2-3 days just to breathe and come back again to see what to get and what to upload on the request section (lately lots of people asking for doujin stuff or flash-like games from DL-Site, not my taste tbh, rather stick to the real commercial releases and old stuff that is getting really hard to get).

So for old stuff maybe in few years almost nobody will have it and who knows if anyone will be willing to purchase a game because it's not in the net anymore.
Sad but true.

-rockleevk

I think we did what we could including buying countless games ourselves.

I know, but now very few people are willing to reupload their stuff as there is a lot to care of(and HDDs get broken or have corrupt data as well, I try my best to backup everything and reupload what I have or find through many search hours)... Hundreds of games every year make this even harder. And of course I myself do purchase some of the stuff to dump them, but there are fewer ones that are nowhere to be purchased due to its scarcity (1995-96 and before that years, Win95 or Win3.1 stuff).

And on the other side, there are people who have an archive out there but... Not willing to open that debate here now, as this was already discussed on other thread earlier this year.
I wish I had more free time to just finish sorting out and test all the pending stuff I've DLed from 'deep' sources. Have like 170 GB of only GIGA games and still testing them when I can...
And that is one of the examples.

-rockleevk

Probably why people should consider uploading their files to more stable hosting sites [not bigupload for example]

I still haven't found a working version of がくパラ by Studio e.go. I bought two different physical copies of the dual-cd games from Amazon japan, but both seem to not work on my Thinkpad Windows Seven. they always seem to stop somewhere in the middle of the loading bar forever....

Probably why people should consider uploading their files to more stable hosting sites [not bigupload for example]

I still haven't found a working version of がくパラ by Studio e.go. I bought two different physical copies of the dual-cd games from Amazon japan, but both seem to not work on my Thinkpad Windows Seven. they always seem to stop somewhere in the middle of the loading bar forever....

Did you try to install it in a Windows XP machine? Could be the issue for a 2003 game, it happens sometimes, Win7 is not compatible enough with some old stuff even in compatibility mode.
Also there is a DL edition released back in 2014.

EDIT: Will also look if I have a dump of that one... not sure If I had it. Will check after work.

-rockleevk

Last edited:
Reactions: Murakumo
For me it's almost six years since I last visit this site.

koe.anime-sharing seems dead now, I used to download lossless music from there.

Did you try to install it in a Windows XP machine? Could be the issue for a 2003 game, it happens sometimes, Win7 is not compatible enough with some old stuff even in compatibility mode.
Also there is a DL edition released back in 2014.

EDIT: Will also look if I have a dump of that one... not sure If I had it. Will check after work.

-rockleevk

Huh, XP? I dont have any [working] computers that use XP anymore. But the thought has crossed my mind. I can't find the DL version on my usual sites, like getchu/amazon/dlsite. Got a link?
EDIT: I found the download version of dmm and a link for digital version of GakuPara, I think. I"m just worried that even the digital version won't work for win seven.

Huh, XP? I dont have any [working] computers that use XP anymore. But the thought has crossed my mind. I can't find the DL version on my usual sites, like getchu/amazon/dlsite. Got a link?
EDIT: I found the download version of dmm and a link for digital version of GakuPara, I think. I"m just worried that even the digital version won't work for win seven.

My dump is the 2003 2-disc original first release of the game, if you're interested just tell me, never had the DL for now... But according to the DL edition, on the description it says Win7 compatible... So might be, not sure yet.

-rockleevk

Reactions: Murakumo
My dump is the 2003 2-disc original first release of the game, if you're interested just tell me, never had the DL for now... But according to the DL edition, on the description it says Win7 compatible... So might be, not sure yet.

-rockleevk

I also have the 2003 dual cd versions [two sets, cause I thought when download failed, it was product problem and bought another...]. Doubt there'll be much difference, unless you've tested it and it works fine. Im going to wait till i get back to Japan and try the DL version. thanks anyway~ on another hand, if you have a working version of 姉です。~姉死覚悟の「弟しぼり」な夏が来る-, that would be great to know cause I recently lost mine X_X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.