im new here..have a few questions

pokitisme

Nov 5, 2016
ok so not to go off on a rant here..BUT do you guys ever post dvd's here..meaning complete copies-disk to disk versions of anime..dvd5/dvd9.ive only done a cursory check here and mostly what i see is rips into standard avi/mkv forms.which leads me to my next question ...why rip it into a mkv as opposed to getting the whole dvd/bluray.i never could understand not wanting the original disk or menu other than its a smaller size in mbs.and be fore i get the obligatory (shut up and post) please take note ihave posted probably over a terabyte of dvd's and am a regular poster of ontopic ..right now doing Trinity Seven DISC 1 -3.so please if anyone can direct me towadrs actual dvd material that would be great..

i will add that it is a super great find that you guys use upload services instead of fuck lousy torrents..i havent checked much but to reduce dmca you might wish to look into pwp and altering the rars names..such as
akira part 1 split to 50 mbs would become shdfjhlsajhflsahflsf.007
akira part 2 split to 50 mbs would become dshfjkshffkjhfhsdhf.015
akira part 3 split to 50 mbs would become jjkhduisdhjdfhbhbd.068

or better yet create a nzb section that would help in retention..just some ideas

ok so not to go off on a rant here..BUT do you guys ever post dvd's here..meaning complete copies-disk to disk versions of anime..dvd5/dvd9.
Nope. There's pretty much no interest from downloaders in complete discs, meaning the files would die due to lack of use.

i will add that it is a super great find that you guys use upload services instead of fuck lousy torrents..i havent checked much but to reduce dmca you might wish to look into pwp and altering the rars names..such as
Been there, tried that, doesn't work. Most DMCA reports are not based on actual file content, but on the name of the page linking to the files. Series that get hit with DMCA often are put behind a hide-hack, which takes care of that problem. ;)

or better yet create a nzb section that would help in retention..just some ideas
Usenet gets hit by DMCA too, so I'm not sure how that would help.

Usenet gets hit by DMCA too, so I'm not sure how that would help.

i might add none of my stuff has been touched in over seven years/ so it would help in being around for a extended period of time and almost always available..but you are right..servers such as tweaknews do a pretty decent job in avoiding dmca.the key is eu based servers over us servers..i am using a us server right now due to retention..but yeah why go through posting of single links that go bad after a bit of use..im on another forum where i have to post in that way and its such a chore for anything over 50mbs.my biggest point is...dont you guys enjoy haveing the actual dvd or do most of you all just dl then delete after watching..i myself keep all ive downloaded that i consider a future use..such as my fan edit of escape from new york showing the robbery at the beginning..or the fan edit of waterworld..idk just posing questions cause lots4u wend down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.