I love mother and son incest and all things related! Don't you?

pervin

Trusted Member
Jul 25, 2021
Making this thread for those who love mother and son incest, mother and son forced incest, mother and son netorare, mother and son getting caught and punished, mother and son exhibitionists, incest mother and son couple humiliated by bullies and all things related.The son can be also be a shota!
Here we can discuss everything!
Ex. What are your favorite mangas and artists? What got you into this fetish?

Please share your thoughts and HF!^^

Making this thread for those who love mother and son incest, mother and son forced incest, mother and son netorare, mother and son getting caught and punished, mother and son exhibitionists, incest mother and son couple humiliated by bullies and all things related.The son can be also be a shota!
Here we can discuss everything!
Ex. What are your favorite mangas and artists? What got you into this fetish?

Please share your thoughts and HF!^^

One of my favourite fetishes. As long as the mother not behave like a total sluts or have a tendency to pamper her son. That two things ruins any potential story for me.

Reactions: smuuv44
Exactly! I like how the mother is unaware of her feelings at first and random moments of intimacy with her son slowly build-up her excitement and make her wet^^

Reactions: smuuv44
Who here can appreciate mom/son where the son is aggressive (horny) and the mother is submissive?

I know the people on AS mostly want to see pictures, but if you like reading smut, I write a lot of text stories where the son ranges from sweet to domineering. Maybe I've written something you like. I have only posted a couple here, but Archive of Our Own has 43 of them. Look for author DiscipleN. That's me!

Could you post a link to vndb or dlsite for them? The only Swansong game I know is a visual novel about a family trapped in snow as I remember, it does indeed have incest and even necrophilia but I imagine you are talking about a developer here!

Sorry i shouldn't reply to threads when I'm too tired. SwanEYE is what I was thinking of :)
https://vndb.org/p1603
It's not the best when it comes to it but it's one i immediately think of :)
Just started Okaa-san ga Ippai! (https://vndb.org/v3000) wow even 3000
Will let you know if i recommend it soon i suppose, unless it's only blood related mothers that interest you

edit: Mamagoto ~Mama to Naisho no Ecchi Shimasho~ was pretty good

100% Love your work. Perhaps you might like some of my subtitle projects. I don't do actual translations, but instead use the movie (I don't know or speak Japanese, so it's easy to me to suspend disbelief and create my own kinky dialog for mother-son JAV. Cool to see you here. Cheers

DiscipleN,
Wow! I've been a fan of your work for years.
100% Love your work. Perhaps you might like some of my subtitle projects. I don't do actual translations, but instead use the movie (I don't know or speak Japanese, so it's easy to me to suspend disbelief and create my own kinky dialog for mother-son JAV. Cool to see you here. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。