Here we go again...

alexsdu

Mein 3D Waifu
Elite Member
Nov 29, 2010
Guess what, Youtube change format again.

youtube.png

Let us hear what's your opinion about this.

YouTube, the new Facebook.

I preferred the previous one; this one looks so much messier.

Also, the design looks less appealing - I liked it when it was brighter.

Idk whats the point of changing format =.= if there are complaints sure but otherwise its pointless

I agree, i logged onto youtube today and i thought i logged onto livestream... >.>

Mah just wait, I think it takes a bit time until youre accustomed with it, it's normal that humans dislike suddenly changes and in the internet it's very hard to make small changes as first steps so it's always a huge step suddenly °_° and that is what many dislike I think.. so I dislike that new design too, but just because I'm not accustomed with it, just takes some time. And when I think about it, I find it very nice that the sections are on the left side, I never used them maybe now I will use them more often lol. Lets see :3

I'm totally agreed with all of you.
I was kinda surprised when I log into Youtube this morning.
This was, IMO, more drastic compared to the last one.
I'm sure I'm gonna nag about the changes for the 1st 2-3 months, but I'll eventually get use to it, not that I'm gonna like it at all, but I'll get use to it.

Yep, and I don't like that gray/dark color much.. :/ is there a possibility to change that?

I only use youtube to find trailers to post in my threads - so my usage time is rather low and I couldn't care less. :P
From a technological standpoint the (soon-to-come) switch to HTML5 away from Flash is great for security worldwide.

Pretty sure the new design is meant to make browsing on mobile devices easier since most people watch YouTube on their iPhail or CrapBerry or whatever anyway. Otherwise from the design standpoint the fixed width of the content is narrow as hell and makes no sense in this day and age where everyone has at least 1280x800 display.

Now the clients who came to us to design their YouTube channels are going to want changes. -_-;

Well, the front page looks like crap but I kind of like when you watch videos. Though, I don't really like the recommendations on the video after its over. I mean, how it's covering the entire video.

Ohey, it went back.

And I was just getting used to the new one too. I mean, yaaaaaaaaay.

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:
Why they didn't put the reply under the comment that people reply?
It's quite annoying and confusing reading people comment that was replying to another from previous some pages.

It's not bad.. but I wouldn't call it an improvement neither.. I'm neutral on this one.

Overall, I think the new design is okay. Although the old design with the "box" around recommendations made the site look more structured.

I use youtube to find pvs/trailers and other Japanese game openings, so it’s going to take a while to get used to this new look....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.