Hentaigames from Triangle

Fripside

Trusted Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi, I am relatively new to eroge and h-games.
Because I like Magicalgirls and Tokusatsu stuff, it is no wonder I fell in love with Triangles characterdesigns. Especially their mahou senshi series seems very cool.
Exceed Knights is fun so far.

Is someone here who can recommend me similar developers or games?

Anyways, I would like to Play SinRena as well.
Sadly, I didn`t manage to crack this game.
I placed the crack files into the data path and installed the game onto my Computer.
I launched Sinrena.exe to generate (?) a key.
But the key is wrong. It is 4 characters longer than there is space in the drm activation window.

Please, can someone try to give me a hint on how to solve this Problem? Maybe there is a general rule with playdrm protected games that I am missing.

Please help me....:(

Hi, I am relatively new to eroge and h-games.
Because I like Magicalgirls and Tokusatsu stuff, it is no wonder I fell in love with Triangles characterdesigns. Especially their mahou senshi series seems very cool.
Exceed Knights is fun so far.

Is someone here who can recommend me similar developers or games?

Anyways, I would like to Play SinRena as well.
Sadly, I didn`t manage to crack this game.
I placed the crack files into the data path and installed the game onto my Computer.
I launched Sinrena.exe to generate (?) a key.
But the key is wrong. It is 4 characters longer than there is space in the drm activation window.

Please, can someone try to give me a hint on how to solve this Problem? Maybe there is a general rule with playdrm protected games that I am missing.

Please help me....:(
http://bbs.mikocon.com/thread-30466-1-1.html

there is a crack down there where you can download. mine is running just fine.

if you like magical girls and henshin heroines, there are plenty of good games from heat-soft and lusterise

http://bbs.mikocon.com/thread-30466-1-1.html

there is a crack down there where you can download. mine is running just fine.

if you like magical girls and henshin heroines, there are plenty of good games from heat-soft and lusterise

Thank you very much, their games seem interesting.
I will look into them.
Unfortunately, even with the crack from mikocon I still get the same result.
I attached a file; it shows the problem I have with the playdrm.
The key does not fit into the drmwindow and there are 2 red Messages i cannot read.

Please, can someone help me? playdrm.png

Last edited:
At least, when I Change locale and language to japanese, I can open the sinrena.exe. This game does not work with the locale Emulator.
When I click on the file, it at least opens and says -Made bz 2DJGAME-
He is the guy who did the crack.
So it seems that I am on the Right track.
But I also get an error message
スクリーンショット (678).pngスクリーンショット (678).png

SYNgXWF6

This is the error message i get when I start Sinrena.
It seems to me that it needs a certain save file. i downloaded one from sangaosz, it is supposed to be a 100 percent saves file. It s Name is correct as well, it is save00.sav.
But I still Keep getting the error message that a save file called save00.sav is missing.
Any idea what I can do??

Looks to me like your system isn't set up for Japanese properly. The "???"s in your picture should actually show Japanese text. You're probably getting this error because your system isn't able to find the save file destination.

For Triangle games especially, both your System Locale and Time/Date format needs to be in Japanese. Done correctly, your system clock should display "日, 月, 火 etc." instead of "Sun, Mon, Tues, etc.".

Your game file and save file destination should have this name:
"your drive name"\sin光臨天使エンシェル・レナ -REINCARNATION-\save\save00.sav

Thank you, though unfortunately I didn`t post here that I already solved this Problem.
You are completely Right, i did Change the Settings, but not in the Control Panel. This was the whole issue.

I played the game and finished it, this developer really makes games that interest me a lot.
The next game I would like to Play is lemmtear Knights, however, i Need a no DVD patch for this game because otherwise Alpha Rom breaker wouldnt work.
Does someone have one?

Users who are viewing this thread