Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Points: 4,193, Level: 41
    Points: 4,193, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Has anyone used peeshare?

    Has anyone here used peeshare? Is it good?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    ~♥RadiantHeart♥~ ~SnowAngel~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,100
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 647 Times in 418 Posts
    Points: 56,786, Level: 100
    Points: 56,786, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassYour first GroupOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    could you add a link here? x-x

  4. #3
    Veteran Member Leggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My living room
    Posts
    19,491
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Points: 103,070, Level: 100
    Points: 103,070, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 WinnerWOW #7 Winner

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    I Googled "peeshare." The only entry I found for a filehosting site referred to a site that holds a certain genre of specialized pictures.

    Could the listed name of the host perhaps have been a misprint? As ~SnowAngel~ said, a link would be helpful.
    Ignore This Signature

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Points: 4,193, Level: 41
    Points: 4,193, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggy View Post
    The only entry I found for a filehosting site referred to a site that holds a certain genre of specialized pictures.
    What does that mean? Sounds really dirty! Were they cats?
    I don't know why, when you type "peeshare" it show up but this is the site. http://www.peejeshare.com/
    Last edited by FAMAS; November 15th, 2012 at 02:28 AM.

  6. #5
    ~♥RadiantHeart♥~ ~SnowAngel~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,100
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 647 Times in 418 Posts
    Points: 56,786, Level: 100
    Points: 56,786, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassYour first GroupOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    hmmmmmmmmm i remember downloading from there once. unless i have it mixed up, it can give fairly better than average DL speed, but it'll sometimes but too busy to let you get something.
    I'm not sure about anything as far as takedowns~ I'd imagine that they're slower x-x
    I'm pretty sure that they'll keep files longer if you have an account.

    Typically, file hosts have a policy about how long they'll keep something based on your service. It could be 30-90 days of inactivity before it'll delete by itself.

    It'll do that even if it's premium for some places x-x

  7. #6
    Veteran Member Leggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My living room
    Posts
    19,491
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Points: 103,070, Level: 100
    Points: 103,070, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 WinnerWOW #7 Winner

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    @aati; I see my comment about the misprint was accurate. The name in the link is "peejeshare" not the name used in the thread title and first post.

    I've never used peejeshare. Normally, I prefer hosts that are often used in the places I post. If it starts showing up in regular use, I'd consider it.
    Ignore This Signature

  8. #7
    ~♥RadiantHeart♥~ ~SnowAngel~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,100
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 647 Times in 418 Posts
    Points: 56,786, Level: 100
    Points: 56,786, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassYour first GroupOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    there's an interesting place I've seen called http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
    They upload to several file hosts for you. But, I know that those file hosts may delete the files soon since it comes from them.


    I use http://bitshare.com/
    http://www.ryushare.com/ which gives good DL speed I think? (300kbs)
    http://uploaded.net/ 1G max per file, I've never gotten a takedown yet.. And they're often the last working links i find on old posts.
    http://rapidgator.net/ is okay~ don't really like them much x-x
    http://depositfiles.com/ is nearly good as ul.to it has more benefits, but the ftp stuff has to process.



    sooooo i hope that's helpful?

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Points: 4,193, Level: 41
    Points: 4,193, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggy View Post
    @aati; I see my comment about the misprint was accurate. The name in the link is "peejeshare" not the name used in the thread title and first post.

    I've never used peejeshare. Normally, I prefer hosts that are often used in the places I post. If it starts showing up in regular use, I'd consider it.
    lol, what were the pictures you saw exactly?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~SnowAngel~ View Post
    there's an interesting place I've seen called http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
    They upload to several file hosts for you. But, I know that those file hosts may delete the files soon since it comes from them.


    I use http://bitshare.com/
    http://www.ryushare.com/ which gives good DL speed I think? (300kbs)
    http://uploaded.net/ 1G max per file, I've never gotten a takedown yet.. And they're often the last working links i find on old posts.
    http://rapidgator.net/ is okay~ don't really like them much x-x
    http://depositfiles.com/ is nearly good as ul.to it has more benefits, but the ftp stuff has to process.



    sooooo i hope that's helpful?
    Very, thanks. I think I'll use peejeshare though because it just seems that they're going to last longer than most of the others and they apparent keep files forever which is a big bonus.

  10. #9
    Veteran Member Leggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My living room
    Posts
    19,491
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Points: 103,070, Level: 100
    Points: 103,070, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 WinnerWOW #7 Winner

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    Quote Originally Posted by aati View Post
    lol, what were the pictures you saw exactly?
    Let's just say they weren't exactly related to anime.


    When everything is said and done, one should use a host they are comfortable with.

    I picked up a filefactory premium account because a lot of downloads on AS use it. If you became an uploader and primarily used peejeshare, I'd consider it.
    Ignore This Signature

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Points: 4,193, Level: 41
    Points: 4,193, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Has anyone used peeshare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggy View Post
    Let's just say they weren't exactly related to anime.


    When everything is said and done, one should use a host they are comfortable with.

    I picked up a filefactory premium account because a lot of downloads on AS use it. If you became an uploader and primarily used peejeshare, I'd consider it.
    Lol.
    Consider what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •