Tenshi

텐시
Contributor
Nov 24, 2011
EDIT: Just a thread will do; no need for a separate section as I quickly found out.

Anyways, this is the thread for music in general.

Discuss.

Last edited:
Yes, I was very disappointed that this forum does not have a music section, and i am sure 99.99% of the people here love music.
So I also give my vote

Found this thread while i was looking for the spam thread 'what are you listening to'
Guys whether your a fan or not check out this vid so it gets some views, i'd appreciate it. Dont need to watch it, just click the link atleast once.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI
Hailie Jade Mathers, daughter of Eminem, has a birthday coming up on December 25. She will be turning 16. On December 25, lets give Hailie a birthday present by making When I'm Gone one of the most viewed videos on Youtube! Eminem hasn't been the best father in the world (although he loves her a lot, obviously) so let's give Hailie a great birthday present! Watch When I'm Gone on Christmas!
i've seen this video dozens of times and its pretty good imo but the reason i linked this is because i went to a concert less than a day ago for Eminem and i realised how diehard his fans are(myself included) one can assume that a career like his is extremely demanding. So much so that because the concert sold out so quickly they added two more to the tour setting his schedule back ever further. Thats gotta suck telling your family that your not going to be home for christmas because 'i have diehard fans'
On that note. Ive also been meaning to ask what is touhou, ive heard some touhou music (bad apple rocks) and ive played most of the games but ive seen it used pretty out of context in regards to my understanding of the term. Can someone please explain touhou as a music genre/type at the least?

Boogity Boogity Boogity A-men! Indeed. :D
That is one hell of an opening for NASCAR race I've ever seen, and I've seen many NASCAR race before(on TV).

Last edited:
Wall of text.
Not really a fan of Eminem (or American music for that matter), but I did like Mockingbird; 'course, that's the only song I've listened to, lol.

Anyways, most Touhou music you see are arrangements of the original game soundtrack. Just as the Touhou Project is a doujin game, there are doujin groups out there that make such arrangements, such as ALiCE'S EMOTiON, EastNewSound, IOSYS, Silver Forest, etc.

Boogity Boogity Boogity A-men! Indeed. :D
That is one hell of an opening for NASCAR race I've ever seen, and I've seen many NASCAR race before(on TV).

I have not seen a single Race, but I maybe should lol :D Love that song :3

Listen to a lot of Japanese and generally music of all kinds.

For J-Music and such my fave artists are SCANDAL, YUI, Stereopony, Ikimono-gakari, and L'Arc en Ciel, among others. A few more non-mainstream ones, but I doubt you people would know about them so xD

As for everything else, I don't have a set preference for Western artists because honestly they all sound somewhat similar. The All-American Rejects is among the better ones for me though.

Instrumentals are also my thing...Ryuichi Sakamoto, Bach, Beethoven, etc.

My musical taste is varied, basically.

I'm still waiting for the full version of Last Exile Fam ED.

haha, oh well. It happens when the sum of a person's interests and experiences are as varied as there are genetic makeups in the kingdom of life.

Anyone listen to Jazz here?

I'm partial to Casiopea, T-square, Kaori Kobayashi, Bob James/Fourplay, OSTER Project, Boney James among others :D

Figured most would be similar considering this is an "anime" site (hence the name), but I quickly found out that it's mainly just a download site in reality; the only other active forum is the Spam Section / Forum Games, thus, rendering the other sections completely useless in terms of legitimate discussions. /rant

Anyways, not really a jazz fan, but I have listened to a couple OSTER project songs.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step :p

You can't expect that everyone will start talking on a place that offers up large amounts of downloads (I used to be one of those people), but give it time, and you'll get some interesting conversations as more people start joining in, as long as those of us talking don't up and leave all at once, or why would others begin to talk as well?

Anyways, to stay on topic, I also forgot to mention theres a few electronic music artists I'll listen to, kz/livetune, Golden City Factory (touhou doujin), some random trance

Also, I'm not against really nice orchestral music as well :3

Except that's exactly what seems to have happened here - all the oldies left. 'Course, who am I to say; I'm just a newfag. ヽ(´ω`)ノ

OT: kz/livetune is love. <3

How 'bout 8#Prince?

I know of Golden City Factory, but haven't actually given them a listen yet.

Haha, right, 8#Prince too, though his latest offering wasn't that great.

And I'm new too actually, I may have been registered as of october...but I only started posting last night, lol

I listen to Jazz, but not those new/modern jazz.
I listen to the oldies one, like Glenn Miller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?