A Friendly Word To Newcomers!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Hello newcomers, welcome to AS!

I think you will find AS to be a fun and friendly place, with plenty to do, and lots of very nice people to interact with!

I encourage you to get active in the areas of your interests!

A friendly word to you; please take the time to read the rules carefully. Yes, I know, the Admins and Mods have plenty of notices posted, telling you to do just that. They ask this so that AS can be run in a smooth and orderly manner. As members of AS, a smooth, orderly forum makes our posting experience a positive one.

Also, before posting a new thread, please do a thorough search (leaf through a couple of forum pages and do a forum search) to make sure you are not accidentally duplicating a previous thread.

As a relative newcomer myself, I know it's easy to make unintentional mistakes. But the Mods here are friendly and helpful. If they feel discipline is necessary, it's only to help correct our forum behavior.

If you have experience posting on other forums, please be aware that each site has it's own forum rules. Follow the rules of the forum you're on.

This is only the second forum I've been active on. The first forum was very loosely run, and about the only time the Mods intervened was if a flame war broke out.

AS, on the other hand, I have found to be a well disciplined forum. Things done on the other site might not be kosher here.

I hope you newcomers find this helpful!

Again, welcome to AS! Have a fun time here! :fulfilled:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。