Fileserve Premium. How do i unsubscribe?

ikaros

Angeloid
Elite Member
Aug 9, 2011
I jsut go fileserve premium membership and i just want to have it for 30 days only how do i unsubscribe to it any idea?.

I don't remember you can pay using another method other than paypal for fileserve

In that case the option should be in Fileserve somewhere.

FAQ:

How do I cancel my FileServe subscription?
You can easily cancel your FileServe monthly subscription at any time.

When you cancel, your account will continue to be a FileServe premium until the end of the term that you have already paid for.

Customers using PayPal should note that subscriptions are maintained and controlled by PayPal and not by FileServe, but you can cancel your subscription with them at any time.

The problem is i spend quite awhile trying to look for option to cancel in fileserve. After i search google or what not ive read alot trying to cancel but there was no cancelling option ><

you do not cancel inside fileserv, you cancel it in your Paypal account. In case you've paid one time using another method via paypal, and you do not have an account with Paypal, you do not need to do anything at all as it must be manually renewed each period.

As far as I am aware, there's no other option than Paypal to get a fileserv premium directly from fileserv

Etto.. unless you are paying with visa or mastercard, maybe there's a method to do that? But from what I see, as Checkmate said, it should be renewed every month if you are buying it monthly.

Maybe you could try cancel it through your card company/bank.

Yeah cancellngi throguh the card/bank would be the last resort. And @ checkmate theres an option to pay through visa or master.

And @ checkmate theres an option to pay through visa or master

Where? via Paypal? If it's via Paypal (it has a Paypal logo and interface) it is still Paypal payment.

Maybe its different web altogether in canada. Lolol. I see the visa master logo and paypal.

It's call Paypal method as long as it has something to do with Paypal.

Paypal is a 3rd party that accept various payment methods for merchant, including just credit card without the need of making a Paypal account (making a Paypal account and paying using Paypal is 2 different concepts)

With that said, if you paid using credit card via Paypal, you do not need to do anything and you will not be charged for the next month. Your Fileserve Premium account subscription must be renewed manually, that mean you have to make another payment for another month. You can just leave it there and it will be expired and turn into a free account.

i just got charged again.. i have no idea how to unsub from paypal cause when i paid for the subscription no paypal info was given. e.g i didnt have to log in to paypal and what not.

i just got charged again.. i have no idea how to unsub from paypal cause when i paid for the subscription no paypal info was given. e.g i didnt have to log in to paypal and what not.
Did FS take money directly from your Paypal? that's kind of strange since you always have to log-in to your account to make or accept a payment.
Or could it be that FS took the payment from your FS earnings, if that's the case try to contact FS first or directly with EGatePay as Tessu mentioned.

Just in case, change the password of your Paypal and FS account.

clarification is needed, what did you use to Pay? Credit card via Paypal or via EG?

hmm.. btw what payment method are u using ?

A direct CC payment ?

or Paypal ?

if u are using paypal, you can cancel the subscribtion like the image below :

1x.jpg

if u are using direct CC payment, contact their gateway partners or u can directly contact your bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。