Which File sharing would you recommend?

Eyefinity

Aug 5, 2012
Greetings, I am having a hard time deciding on which premium file-sharing would be the best.

I have notice that some of Rapidgator links have been removed, while almost all of File Factory links remain. [Trying to download old but epic content xD ]

Prices seem to be similar but there is some difference in up\download size
[Rapidgator up to 5G against File Factory going for 2G]

I am tired of having to wait, or using proxies so that my connection gets lost in the middle of the way. (Bigger files)

Please give me your comments, experiences, or recommendations on premium file sharing.

Educate me

I recommend 4shared. I have a 2G per file limit, and 15G of free space. For paid service you get 100G and a higher limit.
The only thing for the free service is that you have to log in within 30 days, or you stuff will be gone. That's never been a problem for me tho. Ah, and I haven't had any of my links taken down for around 2 years.

i think its mediafire... seriously..
it as fast as i know :D

and also i like it..
really recommend it

I personally like mediafire, fast and secure, any thing i dislike is that i only can upload max 200mb files, but still good.

FileFactory offered Life-Time Membership. It includes unlimited storage, and files can be stored forever. Unfortunately, the offer was limited. Too bad who didn't catch it, but lucky me I have one, uploading "Hard-Subs" of animes.

Just go for Mediefire. If you're afraid of files being taken down, use fake names for those files, instead of using the real name. This could be used to avoid files from taken down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.