Favourite artist(s) or circle(s) - as in drawings?

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Well, do you guys have any? Like, artists and/or circles whose artwork style you favour the most?

Mine are Muririn and Kobuichi (it's kinda hard to differentiate their style anyway), prominently their contributions to YuzuSoft games. Then Inugami Kira a.k.a. kilacco, the goddess of Makura. There are also many others like Tomose Shunsaku, Himukai Kyosuke, Poco, etc.

Who/what are yours, if any?

Kei Komori from the ricotta team. the one did princess lover and the upcoming walkure romanze

Hontani Konae for Saga Planets works, Muririn for Yuzusoft works, Moekibara Fumitake for tayutama and his latest work Hello good-bye, Ruchie for Koiiro soramoyou, Izumi Tsubasu for Mashiroiro Symphony. There are still a lot more i guess. This is the top 1s or always in my mind.

I am a moe fag ^^;

Last edited:
Ohh nice choices Kou, especially Hontani, Muririn, Moefumi, and Izumi-chama. If I'm not mistaken Prism Rhythm used Naru Nanao instead of Moefumi which is better imo. Just like how Whirlpool used Mamizu Mikagami instead of Tenmaso for Neko Koi, which is also better~

Naru nanao for prism rhythm is very beautiful also. What i like about moekibara fumitake is the ability to add a deep layer to the characters and convey face expressions even without reading the game (this is all very apparent in Itsuka, Todoko, Ano sora ni).
Looking at the lump of sugar newest title, hello good bye has some very detail and gorgeous backgrounds that i can stare for 10 mins +.

I so do like Misaki Kurehito's works ( Cradle RE, RE2 and REW ) , as well as Ashiage's CHAIN-SAW and MiniSkirt CHAIN-SAW. Both artists are so very detailed and well coloured.

Which by the way, thanks a lot for the artbook posts, Ignis. I really appreciate the artbooks you've posted. Please keep it up.
ほんとに 、ありがとうございます、Ignis-san

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks