Favorite Jap Artists/Seiyuus/Bands

Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Thought i took a chance to create this thread here.
Please post your favorite Japanese Artists (Singers), Seiyuus and Bands here.

My personal favorites:
Singers:
1. Mizuki Nana, my goddess for Jap songs.
2. Miyuki Hashimoto, my goddess for VN songs.

Seiyuus
1. Mizuki Nana, need i mention?
2. Fukuyama Jun, ALL HAIL LELOUCH!~
3. Nakamura Yuuichi, one of the greatest all time male voices for me.

Bands
In no particular order;
Eufonius, Aqua Timez, AKFG, Scandal, SID, UVERworld, Girls Dead Monster

Whose yours?

Mizuki Nana !! the queen of anisong !
Tamura Yukari .

As for seiyuus -

Mizuki Nana
Tamura Yukari

Ueda Kana - gaming addict lol

As for groups

Fripside - some of their songs are good. Don;t relly like Future Gazer though

Kalafina / Fiction Junction - Technically they are one big family anyway... at least to me lol

Angela - some of their songs are great... and mighty depressing sometimes >.< though aoi haru is definitely on the opposite spectrum of light-heartness and general lulz

Hmm I have quite a lot... by order:

Singers:
- nao, the ex-vocalist of fripSide.
- Haruka Shimotsuki, the most graceful goddess among Gust trinity (the other two are Noriko Mitose and Akiko Shikata btw).
- Yoshino Nanjo, fripSide's current vocalist.
- KAORI a.k.a. Midori Kawana, not that well-known I'm sure, but I still highly favour her nevertheless.
- Aira Yuuki, infatuated me ever since her contributions to Sola...
- Ceui, same as Yuuki.
- Nana Mizuki, yes.
- Yui Sakakibara, most prominently when she performed as FES under Phantasm.
- Yuzuki, effing sweet voice...

Seiyuu:
- Oto Agumi a.k.a. Mai Goto, mostly as Sana Chitose from Tenshin Ranman.
- Yui Horie, mostly as Kotori Shirakawa from Da Capo.
- Ayahi Takagaki, mostly as Otome Asakura from Da Capo II.
- Ayako Kawasumi, mostly as Saber from Fate/stay night.
- Kaori Nazuka, mostly as HAL from Que ~Fairy of Ancient Leaf~.

Bands:
- fripSide, both with nao and with Nanjo.
- Girls Dead Monster
- angela
- Kalafina

Strictly no males whatsoever lol.

Seiyuu (Female)
1. Ayako Kawasumi - Mahoro (Mahoromatic), Aoi (Ai Yori Aoshi), Saber (F/S N) and MANY more.
2. Miyuki Sawashiro - Celty (Durarara!) , Shinku (Rozen Maiden), Canaan (Canaan).
3. Yui Horie - Naru (Love Hina), Siesta (ZnT), Tohru (Fruits Basket) and more.

Seiyuu (Male)
1. Tomokazu Seki - gawddamn you if you haven't heard of him.
2. Nobuyuki Hiyama - GAOGAIGAR! VIRAL! and the ultimate otaku Harunobu Madarame.
3. Norio Wakamoto - ALL HAIL BRITANNNNIIAAAA!

Bands:
1. Girls Dead Monster
2. FLOW
3. Sphere

Singers:
1. Lia
2. Eufonius
3. ???

Singer
Ritsuko Okazaki - Most of her songs from Fruits Basket soundtracks
Rie Tanaka - Lacus Clyne's songs

Seiyuu
Yui Horie - Especially for the character, Honda Tohru in Fruits Basket
Rie Tanaka - Chii (just like when she said, "Chii". It's just too cute to bear.)

Band
FIRE BOMBER! - OK, I know they're not real, but what can I say except, "BOMBA!!!"

Last edited:
Singer:
Yousei Teikoku, Nana Mizuki, Faylan, KOTOKO, Mami Kawada, Ayane, Katakiri Rekka, NAO.

Band:
Abingdon Boys School, Uverworld,

for Seiyuu's not much particular into Seiyuu's but Nana Mizuki's voice is sweet and awesome ^_^, Rie Kugimiya's Tsun loli-voice is also perfect.

I don't know many singers or bands, but I have a lot of seiyuus that I absolutely love.

One of them is definitely Yuko Goto, and I like Izumi Maki's voice as well =D

Singers:
Yui
Shoko Nakagawa
LiSa

Seiyuus
Females
Megumi Hayashibara
Kana Hanazawa ~ ♥
Romi Paku
Yui Horie
Tamura Yukari
Ami Koshimizu

Male
Mamoru Miyano
Jun Fukuyama
Hikaru Midorikawa
Hiroshi Kamiya
Seki Toshihiko

Bands
L'arc'en'ciel~
Maximum the Hormone
X Japan
Shonen Knife
Scandal
Stereopony
Maria

Singers and bands:
Mayu Watanabe (cus im a akb fag)
AKB48
Nana Mizuki is obliged to be in this list
Yui Sakakibara
May'n
Fripside

Seiyuus:
Kugiyama Rie cus Shana, Taiga,Nagi (I wish she does something more serious in the future T_T)
Hanazama Kana for her role in Asobi ni Iku Yo! and Bakemonogatari, for the record, all she did in AB! was make sounds and she did not feature much lines so the only reason I like Tenshi is purely character design(cool factor)
Nana Mizuki for polyphonica crimson s and nanoha
Yukari Tamura for the nice job in IS and Nanoha as usual i hope she does something more serious soon.

Singers:
May'n
Yui Horie
Angela Aki
ELISA
Nami Tamaki

Bands:
Fripside
Aqua Timez
KOTOKO

Er Seiyuus.. I don't really concentrate listening to their voices. But I guess I'm not a fan of them. :P

Female seiyuu (only best 3 from milion which I love):
1) Nakahara Mai - I love her sweet voice from Clannad and Strawberry Panic (Nagisa - Nagisa) and Higurashi (Ryuuguu Rena).
2) Hanazawa Kana - Nadeko from Bakemonogatari and Gokou Ruri from Oreimo.
3) Taketatsu Ayana - Azusa from K-ON, Kirino from Oreimo and Ayumi from The World God Only Knows.

Male seiyuu (only best 3):
1) Nakamura Yuuichi - Okazaki from Clannad and Kyousuke from Oreimo.
2) Kamiya Hiroshi - Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Araragi from Bakemonogatari.
3) Fukuyama Jun - Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass and Souta from Working.

Singers (not all):
- Horie Yui
- Girls Dead Monster
- Flow
- Nakahara Mai
- Elisa
- Hanazawa Kana
- Hirano Aya
- Mizuki Nana
- Inoue Marina
- Yellow Generation
- Ichiko
- ClariS
- Scandal
- Hayashibara Megumi

I love a lot of J-Pop / J-Rock artists like may'n, namie amuro, koda kumi, B'z, Ajikan, moumoon, UVERworld, yousei teikoku and many others...

hmm Yukana, Kitamura Eri, Sakamoto Maaya, Hirohashi Ryou, Ami Koshimizu, and many more! For singers I quite like Suara, Jyukai, Sakamoto Miu and the bands Supercell, Clammbon, Kuuki kouen, Brilliant Green. There's a lot more but this bunch is just what I can think of right off the top of my head~

Female Seiyuu
Tamura Yukari (she's been my favourite for a long time now)
Nakahara Mai
Shimizu Ai
Sawashiro Miyuki (actually surprisingly good at tsundere, easily comparable to the next seiyuu on my list)
Kugimiya Rie (Rather than her tsundere roles, i preferred her as Kujikawa Rise from Persona 4)
Hanazawa Kana (See avatar pic. :3 She also voiced my second favourite character in Rune Factory Oceans (Iris) as well as probably my favourite Asoiku character)
Saitou Chiwa (totally awesome as Senjougahara Hitagi in Bakemonogatari)
Chihara Minori (Nagato Yuki and Minami Chiaki)
Miyazaki Ui (I try not to let my Ar Tonelico fanboyism influence these things, but this time it can't be helped... Jakuri/Mule was just too awesome)
Taketatsu Ayana (Azunyan and Suminoe Ako)

Male Seiyuu
Sugita Tomokazu (his portrayal of Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu was fun and he was more suitable as Kanon's Aizawa Yuuichi than Kisaichi Atsushi)
Seki Tomokazu (Full Metal Panic's Sagara Sousuke)
Wakamoto Norio (Obligatory)
Konishi Katsuyuki (Kamina)

Singers
Shimotsuki Haruka (Ar Tonelico fanboyism)
Shikata Akiko (see above)
Tamura Yukari
Lia (I have all the key + Lia stuff and I'm actually listening to it as I type this)
Sakakibara Yui (Some fairly good VN music, plus she also voiced one of my most favourite VN characters of all time)
Arai Akino (She has done a lot of fairly nice stuff over the years, my most recent favourite of hers is Torikago no Yume which was the insert song in ep7 of Aria the Origination)
Ceui (one of those rare cases where one song turns you into a fan of the artist... in my case it's Binkan no Fuukei from Sola)
KOTOKO (She's done some pretty good VN songs over the years... some of them are even quite funny when you understand the lyrics :3)
Yuria (Admittedly not the greatest singer, but she has a kind of energy that I really like... My favourites are Aozora and You Make my Day)

There are more, but this is is still a fairly good example the seiyuu/singers that I like.

Last edited:
Singers: Lia, marina (of GirlsDeadMonster fame), Rie fu
Bands: school food punishment, Kalafina/Fictionjunction, NanosizeMir, supercell (w/Nagi)

Singers/Bands:
Yui
Yousei Teikoku

Seiyuus:
Arai Satomi (because of Shirai Kuroko as well as numerous other characters)
Goto Yuko (because of Fuyou Kaede as well as numerous other characters)
Nakahara Mai (because of Furukawa Nagisa as well as numerous other characters

Singer :
- Hanatan/Yurica
- Vivienne
- Chata
- Mizuki Nana
- Yanagi Nagi
- nayuta
- Yuiko

Band :
- Lunetia
- K2 [Kishidan Kyoudan]
- Livetune
- Primary [Yuiko-Band]

Aaaahh for singer, I don't have much favorite. Maybe HYDE-sama can be considered coz he's doing solo, ayt?

For bands, or boy bands, my ichiban is L'Arc~en~Ciel. I also like Arashi, Aqua Timez, the disbanded ZONE, NICO Touches the Wall. But I don't limit my self in listening to them. I listen as long as it's Japanese. Ah I also like ToHoShinKi (or DBSK for the Korean fans). But I prefer their Jap songs! ^_^

And for seiyuu, let's see. Top 1 is ISHIDA Akira-san! Aside from his distinct voice, most of the characters he plays are good. Next would be SUWABE Junichi-san! So far, I never fail in determining his voice once I heard it. I also love OKIAYU Ryoutarou-san's voice, mainly because of his "Yudan Sezu no Ikou"! SUZUMURA Kenichi is also a fave of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks