Do you thinks this pictures is a good/masterpiece art? What made it so (your opinion)

bionioncle

Elite Member
Elite Member
Apr 11, 2013
Hi guy, here are a picture that's what I think is a mess but their value is of 140 million USD. Do you think it's beautiful?

b%E1%BB%A9c-tranh-%C4%91%E1%BA%AFt-ti%E1%BB%81n-nh%E1%BA%A5t-th%E1%BA%BF-gi%E1%BB%9Bi-1.jpg

Reactions: tonlinetiffany
I can do better in MS Paint.

Anyway, the high value to most real world 'art' is total bs. It is just a shady way of money laundering, transferring money abroad avoiding most authorities etc.

No. 5, 1948 is a painting by Jackson Pollock, an American painter known for his contributions to the abstract expressionist movement. The painting was done on an 8' × 4' sheet of fiberboard, with thick amounts of brown and yellow paint drizzled on top of it, forming a nest-like appearance.

A painting is worth whatever someone will pay for it.

So give your 3 year old some crayons and magic markers, and see if someone will buy your living room wall for a couple of million. :evillaugh:

Hmm... but Jackson Pollock's art isn't about beauty... It is more of the idea behind it all..~ But anyhow hes darn famous and dead so all his work costs tons =w= So i guess what they buy is the idea behind it all (and bragging rights) ;p I would say those paintings that consist of a canvas covered with one color are worse =w= Its only original until others start doing the same...
Btw theres some people that dislike realism as well since they feel that it wouldve been about the same if they had just taken a photo... so all about taste i guess...

My appreciation of art is limited to walking in front of a painting, smartly supporting my chin with one arm while supporting that arm with the other arm, slightly nodding once in a while and muttering that hmm, this was well drawn, I can understand what the artist was trying to draw

Why such a haphazard splash of colours is worth so much is very much beyond my comprehension

To be absolutely honest sometimes I think people over-interpret things and end up making mountains out of molehills

A jpeg image does not do the painting any justice. I can not see the texture of the paint. If I wanted to see a picture, I can always go to imgur. This is an excellent work of art. It is the layering of the paint that makes a strong impression on me.

A jpeg image does not do the painting any justice. I can not see the texture of the paint. If I wanted to see a picture, I can always go to imgur. This is an excellent work of art. It is the layering of the paint that makes a strong impression on me.

I think that is very true, that seeing a painting as it is rather than an image would make a different impression

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。